Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

ManlyWolf27804
August 14, 2017

Well I am stuck in the labyrinth where the boss is a nether lich. I have no idea how to defeat it and my attacks have no effect. Nothing affects it besides my shouts. I'm not sure if it is a glitch. Please help. Any answer is better than nothing.

by ManlyWolf27804
August 14, 2017

Well I am stuck in the labyrinth where the boss is a nether lich. I have no idea how to defeat it and my attacks have no effect. Nothing affects it besides my shouts. I'm not sure if it is a glitch. Please help. Any answer is better than nothing.

Ruvgein
August 14, 2017

Hello!  All question about The Labyrinth go here:  Link

It seems you named your thread the same when the forum I'm linking you to was right underneath, please try to look for a preexisting thread before making your own. 

by Ruvgein
August 14, 2017

Hello!  All question about The Labyrinth go here:  Link

It seems you named your thread the same when the forum I'm linking you to was right underneath, please try to look for a preexisting thread before making your own. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.