Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Creation Kit Problem Forum

Grohiikviing
August 24, 2017

If you're having trouble with the CK, post in this Thread. 

by Grohiikviing
August 24, 2017

If you're having trouble with the CK, post in this Thread. 

Grohiikviing
August 24, 2017

Whenever I try to create a script, it says that "The extends script does not exist, please pick one that does." I have extracted scripts.rar into ProgramFiles(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/Data/scripts. Within the scripts folder I have a ton of .pex files, and two folders names DialogueViews and Scripts. Within the scripts folder I extracted scripts.rar and it opens into Source, and then within Source it there are folders Backup, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire, Scripts, and temp. Then there are a bunch of .psc files. Then within Source there are the folders DialogueViews, Scripts, and an esp I made. Then within Scripts there is another Source folder with all the same files I saw before. I just want to script in the CK, what is going wrong? 

by Grohiikviing
August 24, 2017

Whenever I try to create a script, it says that "The extends script does not exist, please pick one that does." I have extracted scripts.rar into ProgramFiles(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/Data/scripts. Within the scripts folder I have a ton of .pex files, and two folders names DialogueViews and Scripts. Within the scripts folder I extracted scripts.rar and it opens into Source, and then within Source it there are folders Backup, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire, Scripts, and temp. Then there are a bunch of .psc files. Then within Source there are the folders DialogueViews, Scripts, and an esp I made. Then within Scripts there is another Source folder with all the same files I saw before. I just want to script in the CK, what is going wrong? 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.