Yolvedmiin
September 20, 2017

TELDRYN SERO THOOOOO!!!

by Yolvedmiin
September 20, 2017

TELDRYN SERO THOOOOO!!!

Keita
October 23, 2017

go to darklight tower, complete quest, put hood on the girls head, boom no armour, just her underwere.

by Keita
October 23, 2017

go to darklight tower, complete quest, put hood on the girls head, boom no armour, just her underwere.

finmahlaan
November 28, 2017

omg you thirsty dragonborns

edit: she's not a follower but Sylgja from Shor's Stone? You can marry her and she fiiine

by finmahlaan
November 28, 2017

omg you thirsty dragonborns

edit: she's not a follower but Sylgja from Shor's Stone? You can marry her and she fiiine

Loniizrath
December 11, 2017

Cosnach

by Loniizrath
December 11, 2017

Cosnach

Potatoe Pope
December 14, 2017

Out of all the people I've met so far that I know can be my follower, the best is my wife, Lydia.

by Potatoe Pope
December 14, 2017

Out of all the people I've met so far that I know can be my follower, the best is my wife, Lydia.

onikmey
December 18, 2017
The flame atronach. By far the hottest.
by onikmey
December 18, 2017

Hahdremro
December 19, 2017
onikmey

This post simultaneously made me very happy and mildly upset. Well done.

Anyway, anyone who doesn't say Kharjo is the best follower is objectively wrong. Who better to travel with in Skyrim than a cat covered in fur? Khajiit are probably the best cuddlers!

by Hahdremro
December 19, 2017
onikmey

This post simultaneously made me very happy and mildly upset. Well done.

Anyway, anyone who doesn't say Kharjo is the best follower is objectively wrong. Who better to travel with in Skyrim than a cat covered in fur? Khajiit are probably the best cuddlers!

Sildolok
January 17, 2018

I'd have to agree with Hahdremro here, Kharjo is fabulous as a follower as well as a caravan guard, good boy.

by Sildolok
January 17, 2018

I'd have to agree with Hahdremro here, Kharjo is fabulous as a follower as well as a caravan guard, good boy.

Deyra
January 25, 2018

I used mods to make the Ebony Warrior a follower, I'd totally say him, but that's cheating... I'd probably go with Teldryn Sero, even though I've never seen his face. Or Kharjo... This question is too hard.

by Deyra
January 25, 2018

I used mods to make the Ebony Warrior a follower, I'd totally say him, but that's cheating... I'd probably go with Teldryn Sero, even though I've never seen his face. Or Kharjo... This question is too hard.

Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

Jordis the Sword-Maiden

by Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

Jordis the Sword-Maiden

Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

The Storm Atronach obviously.

by Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

The Storm Atronach obviously.

Fronlaasfrin
February 20, 2018
No, you guys got it all wrong. It's either Serana or the Frost Atronach.
by Fronlaasfrin
February 20, 2018
No, you guys got it all wrong. It's either Serana or the Frost Atronach.

Boi90
February 25, 2018
@Foaakdah well id have to agree since I decided to marry her.
by Boi90
February 25, 2018
@Foaakdah well id have to agree since I decided to marry her.

NinJack11
March 15, 2018

Definetly Sven hes not good looking but hes the best fighter ever he can insta-kill anything,Sadly he dosent actually hit anything.

by NinJack11
March 15, 2018

Definetly Sven hes not good looking but hes the best fighter ever he can insta-kill anything,Sadly he dosent actually hit anything.

Beinodvith
May 4, 2018
I'd say Aela
by Beinodvith
May 4, 2018
I'd say Aela
 1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.