Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Russian

Lokulyol
September 29, 2017

Hello. I am a student to learning Russian and I would love to learn new and translate some. I speak some of it by learning on my home by using Google.

by Lokulyol
September 29, 2017

Hello. I am a student to learning Russian and I would love to learn new and translate some. I speak some of it by learning on my home by using Google.

Ruvgein
October 3, 2017

From the sign-up thread:

"Each language must have at least 1 fluent Translator providing translations. Please do not request a new language if you aren’t fluent in that language."

You will need to have 50 translations in a word document for the language to be added, but Google Translate is an unreliable source of learning, and to translate one must know more than word-for-word replacing, they must know sentence structure, tense and other highly complicated grammar rules.

by Ruvgein
October 3, 2017

From the sign-up thread:

"Each language must have at least 1 fluent Translator providing translations. Please do not request a new language if you aren’t fluent in that language."

You will need to have 50 translations in a word document for the language to be added, but Google Translate is an unreliable source of learning, and to translate one must know more than word-for-word replacing, they must know sentence structure, tense and other highly complicated grammar rules.

NordicLight
February 14, 2018
Ruvgein

From the sign-up thread:

I can do it. Im Russian native speaker. I'm not exactly Russian but I have some Russian origins. So I need to translate 50 words from Dovahzul to Russian? How it must be done? Shall I translate common phrases or only words? Is one common phrase would be count as 1 of this 50?.. And wher shall I sent this Word Document?

by NordicLight
February 14, 2018
Ruvgein

From the sign-up thread:

I can do it. Im Russian native speaker. I'm not exactly Russian but I have some Russian origins. So I need to translate 50 words from Dovahzul to Russian? How it must be done? Shall I translate common phrases or only words? Is one common phrase would be count as 1 of this 50?.. And wher shall I sent this Word Document?

Ruvgein
February 14, 2018
NordicLight

Hello there!  Words are all you need to do, make sure you look closely at the words already in the English dictionary for what we're looking for.

I'm sure you've already seen it, but make sure you read the Translator Guide and Translator Signup threads for the information you'll need to get started!

When your document is ready, you can send it to the site administrator, paarthurnax

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.

by Ruvgein
February 14, 2018
NordicLight

Hello there!  Words are all you need to do, make sure you look closely at the words already in the English dictionary for what we're looking for.

I'm sure you've already seen it, but make sure you read the Translator Guide and Translator Signup threads for the information you'll need to get started!

When your document is ready, you can send it to the site administrator, paarthurnax

NordicLight
February 15, 2018
Ruvgein

I's done. I have send paarthurnax a private message. But there was no possibility to attach file.

by NordicLight
February 15, 2018
Ruvgein

I's done. I have send paarthurnax a private message. But there was no possibility to attach file.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.