Yoldrogfirelord
September 29, 2017

This post has been deleted.

by Yoldrogfirelord
September 29, 2017

This post has been deleted.

Yoldrogfirelord
September 29, 2017

anyone is welcome to post there ideas here and or stories that they've writen i'll go first it's not dovahzul related but it's a start

by Yoldrogfirelord
September 29, 2017

anyone is welcome to post there ideas here and or stories that they've writen i'll go first it's not dovahzul related but it's a start

Yoldrogfirelord
September 30, 2017

~~~~Caffeinated
Elixirs
EP1
Chaotic Beans

June 4th 12:00 noon

“ARGH again really why what’s wrong now” the 10th job decline this month

I need to find work, bills are piling up and rent is overdue “maybe I should just

give up and be a hobo or something, I’m getting nowhere fast”. I am Jameson McAllen

5’11 I was consider to be tall in my family since everyone excluding my father were all

short, I did get my mum’s fiery red hair and my da’s red beard so I got that working for

me, I’ve typically worn black and brown, black shirt brown pants originally

I moved to Ponca City from my home in Dublin Ireland to help my mother,

we couldn’t help her back home so she was sent to the US for treatment,

it worked for a time but at her age her time had come and gone,

now I’m left with the house and no income. I’m on the verge of losing this home

with no way to get back to my Ireland home, I decided to take walk down

grand it usually clears my head but this time, as the deadline grows closer all

its doing is just giving me an opportunity to leave forever “maybe I should just

give up I’m at a dead end so…huh?” there was a coffee shop here called the daily grind,

it had been closed since I first came here about a year ago but now it would seem

that it finally has a new owner “caffeinated  elixirs eh well what do I got to lose”

I walk in and holy crap just breathing in the smell of coffee is enough to wake a man,

the décor of the shop is like that of a very mellow jazzy café, coffee bags line the tables

and there are a few arm chairs to lie back in. “dear god is someone bathing in

coffee or what”, I call out for anyone in the building “hello anyone here hello…

where is everyone?”                                                                                                                                                                PG1

by Yoldrogfirelord
September 30, 2017

~~~~Caffeinated
Elixirs
EP1
Chaotic Beans

June 4th 12:00 noon

“ARGH again really why what’s wrong now” the 10th job decline this month

I need to find work, bills are piling up and rent is overdue “maybe I should just

give up and be a hobo or something, I’m getting nowhere fast”. I am Jameson McAllen

5’11 I was consider to be tall in my family since everyone excluding my father were all

short, I did get my mum’s fiery red hair and my da’s red beard so I got that working for

me, I’ve typically worn black and brown, black shirt brown pants originally

I moved to Ponca City from my home in Dublin Ireland to help my mother,

we couldn’t help her back home so she was sent to the US for treatment,

it worked for a time but at her age her time had come and gone,

now I’m left with the house and no income. I’m on the verge of losing this home

with no way to get back to my Ireland home, I decided to take walk down

grand it usually clears my head but this time, as the deadline grows closer all

its doing is just giving me an opportunity to leave forever “maybe I should just

give up I’m at a dead end so…huh?” there was a coffee shop here called the daily grind,

it had been closed since I first came here about a year ago but now it would seem

that it finally has a new owner “caffeinated  elixirs eh well what do I got to lose”

I walk in and holy crap just breathing in the smell of coffee is enough to wake a man,

the décor of the shop is like that of a very mellow jazzy café, coffee bags line the tables

and there are a few arm chairs to lie back in. “dear god is someone bathing in

coffee or what”, I call out for anyone in the building “hello anyone here hello…

where is everyone?”                                                                                                                                                                PG1

Yoldrogfirelord
September 30, 2017

~~     “oh hello hang on I’ll be right there” I hear a female voice coming from the back room, out comes a red head about 5 foot even wearing a green shirt and brown apron and from what I can tell she had been busy grinding up beans. She greeted me with a rather stressed out manner “oh sorry about that um how can I help you sir” “um actually I was wondering if you needed help, I’m looking for work and… sniff sniff do I smell something burning?” “oh my god the beans!! She ran back to the back room and uttered a loud screech “AAAHHHHH!!!” I ran back as fast as I could and grabbed the fire extinguisher off the wall and started spraying down the whole area. Once the smoke cleared and the fire was out all that remained was a slightly black and chard roaster and at least two bags worth of burnt unusable beans, the lady dropped to her knees and started crying “nooo why boo hoo that was my last bag, sniff I’m ruined boo hoo” good god at this mess, I went to double check the beans in the roaster and sure enough all of it had to be thrown out. I ask the lady where the storage room is “excuse me miss where is your storage room?” “Sniff over there behind that door” I rush over to check and it was bare bones empty nothing but dust except for one crate, I run over and begin to pry it open “huurr huu come on open hurRAAA!!” I finally get the crate open and there’s one 10 pound bag of coffee beans in here I call the lady over an tell her the news “MISS WE HAVE MORE BEANS!!” she comes running in and her face lights up “oh yes oh thank god yes quick your hired take the beans and send them through the grinder I’ll start wiping down tables we got 10 minutes before we open hurry” in 10 minutes flat we grinded beans, brewed coffee, wiped down tables, swept the floor, prepped some biscuits and readied the milk, sugar, various flavors of cream and syrup all in ten effen minutes “whew done open the doors!” I called. We flipped the sign to open and waited…

So maybe we didn’t need to rush things maybe we could have taken our time maybe we could have cleaned ourselves up a bit, because in the whole of 8 hours only ten people came in, TEN FREAKING PEOPLE “well today was rather eventful wouldn’t you say so?” I ask “ya before you came in I was just about to close up, but you came and save it what’s your name by the way?” “my name is Jameson McAllen pleasure to meet you miss uh?” “Christi, Christi Colden pleasure to meet you as well Jameson” “so that’s the day huh” “ya so can I expect you to be here in the morning say 7:00” “really you mean it?” “after today yes I want you to come back you are officially hired welcome to caffeinated elixirs Jameson” “thank you miss Christi it will be a pleasure working with you”… later that night as I’m playing back today’s events I notice boxes out on the porch with a note “hmm what’s this… wait no not now!”

To be continued… PG2

by Yoldrogfirelord
September 30, 2017

~~     “oh hello hang on I’ll be right there” I hear a female voice coming from the back room, out comes a red head about 5 foot even wearing a green shirt and brown apron and from what I can tell she had been busy grinding up beans. She greeted me with a rather stressed out manner “oh sorry about that um how can I help you sir” “um actually I was wondering if you needed help, I’m looking for work and… sniff sniff do I smell something burning?” “oh my god the beans!! She ran back to the back room and uttered a loud screech “AAAHHHHH!!!” I ran back as fast as I could and grabbed the fire extinguisher off the wall and started spraying down the whole area. Once the smoke cleared and the fire was out all that remained was a slightly black and chard roaster and at least two bags worth of burnt unusable beans, the lady dropped to her knees and started crying “nooo why boo hoo that was my last bag, sniff I’m ruined boo hoo” good god at this mess, I went to double check the beans in the roaster and sure enough all of it had to be thrown out. I ask the lady where the storage room is “excuse me miss where is your storage room?” “Sniff over there behind that door” I rush over to check and it was bare bones empty nothing but dust except for one crate, I run over and begin to pry it open “huurr huu come on open hurRAAA!!” I finally get the crate open and there’s one 10 pound bag of coffee beans in here I call the lady over an tell her the news “MISS WE HAVE MORE BEANS!!” she comes running in and her face lights up “oh yes oh thank god yes quick your hired take the beans and send them through the grinder I’ll start wiping down tables we got 10 minutes before we open hurry” in 10 minutes flat we grinded beans, brewed coffee, wiped down tables, swept the floor, prepped some biscuits and readied the milk, sugar, various flavors of cream and syrup all in ten effen minutes “whew done open the doors!” I called. We flipped the sign to open and waited…

So maybe we didn’t need to rush things maybe we could have taken our time maybe we could have cleaned ourselves up a bit, because in the whole of 8 hours only ten people came in, TEN FREAKING PEOPLE “well today was rather eventful wouldn’t you say so?” I ask “ya before you came in I was just about to close up, but you came and save it what’s your name by the way?” “my name is Jameson McAllen pleasure to meet you miss uh?” “Christi, Christi Colden pleasure to meet you as well Jameson” “so that’s the day huh” “ya so can I expect you to be here in the morning say 7:00” “really you mean it?” “after today yes I want you to come back you are officially hired welcome to caffeinated elixirs Jameson” “thank you miss Christi it will be a pleasure working with you”… later that night as I’m playing back today’s events I notice boxes out on the porch with a note “hmm what’s this… wait no not now!”

To be continued… PG2

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.