Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your weapon of choice and why?

1  2  3 > >>  

OED Kaldmit
December 20, 2017

Tell us about your skyrim days. What was your weapon of choice and why?

by OED Kaldmit
December 20, 2017

Tell us about your skyrim days. What was your weapon of choice and why?

Sildolok
December 21, 2017

Pretty sure a thread like this has already been posted, however, I shall still answer wholly.

In Skyrim, my favourite weapon would have to be the bow as I have always been a fan of archery. Every variation of ranged shooting has interested me, this includes crossbows. In particular I love the design of the Stalhrim Bow, if it is enchanted with frost damage it only increases in aesthetic value.

by Sildolok
December 21, 2017

Pretty sure a thread like this has already been posted, however, I shall still answer wholly.

In Skyrim, my favourite weapon would have to be the bow as I have always been a fan of archery. Every variation of ranged shooting has interested me, this includes crossbows. In particular I love the design of the Stalhrim Bow, if it is enchanted with frost damage it only increases in aesthetic value.

ntoskrnl
December 21, 2017
My favourite weapon is by far Dragonbane. I really like the sleek look of it (and the Blades Sword) and the enchantment is nice. I usually use it from early game all the way through to the higher levels, and I don’t really use other weapons that might deal more damage. I like it so much that on a Minecraft server I'm on I made the best sword I could and named it Dragonbane.
by ntoskrnl
December 21, 2017
My favourite weapon is by far Dragonbane. I really like the sleek look of it (and the Blades Sword) and the enchantment is nice. I usually use it from early game all the way through to the higher levels, and I don’t really use other weapons that might deal more damage. I like it so much that on a Minecraft server I'm on I made the best sword I could and named it Dragonbane.

OED Kaldmit
December 23, 2017
Sildolok

I myself also like the bow and crossbow, because in Skyrim, if I see an enemy fort, I go into sneak and snipe them. I'm getting pretty good at it, just the other day I was on a hill and I saw an enemy fort and I sniped from the hill and got 3 killcams

by OED Kaldmit
December 23, 2017
Sildolok

I myself also like the bow and crossbow, because in Skyrim, if I see an enemy fort, I go into sneak and snipe them. I'm getting pretty good at it, just the other day I was on a hill and I saw an enemy fort and I sniped from the hill and got 3 killcams

Fronlaasfrin
January 24, 2018

I prefer daggers and other one-handed weapons.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 24, 2018

OED Kaldmit
January 24, 2018
Fronlaasfrin

One-handed weapons are fun to dual wield

by OED Kaldmit
January 24, 2018
Fronlaasfrin

One-handed weapons are fun to dual wield

FoKendov
January 25, 2018
I agree with ntoskrnl, I like the blade weapons (and armor) because you can find one really early on.
by FoKendov
January 25, 2018
I agree with ntoskrnl, I like the blade weapons (and armor) because you can find one really early on.

Deyra
January 25, 2018

My playing style has really changed over the years. I used to always go more stealth-based, using arrows and daggers, but I guess I've grown impatient with sneaking around all the time and started just charging at my enemies with axes in recent playthroughs. My favorite kind being the dragonbone axe, either with a shield or dual-wielding. I like the bleeding damage axes do, also the dragonbone axe is a great reward after hours of leveling up the smithing skill and slaying dragons for materials.

by Deyra
January 25, 2018

My playing style has really changed over the years. I used to always go more stealth-based, using arrows and daggers, but I guess I've grown impatient with sneaking around all the time and started just charging at my enemies with axes in recent playthroughs. My favorite kind being the dragonbone axe, either with a shield or dual-wielding. I like the bleeding damage axes do, also the dragonbone axe is a great reward after hours of leveling up the smithing skill and slaying dragons for materials.

Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

Mehrunes Razor

by Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

Mehrunes Razor

Kiirnolbormahu
January 31, 2018

Crossbows and fists are by far the most fun.

by Kiirnolbormahu
January 31, 2018

Crossbows and fists are by far the most fun.

thurdoal
February 6, 2018
I prefer all types of magic bonded together, it makes me feel like having control of the full power of multiple elder scrolls. Lightning storm is just so amazing to wield giving me the feeling that i can take on everyone.
by thurdoal
February 6, 2018
I prefer all types of magic bonded together, it makes me feel like having control of the full power of multiple elder scrolls. Lightning storm is just so amazing to wield giving me the feeling that i can take on everyone.

SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

My favorite modded weapon would be The Sword of Ancient Tongues. It looks fantastic and it is an absolute beast in combat. My favorite vanilla weapon would be the Dragonborn's thu'um.

by SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

My favorite modded weapon would be The Sword of Ancient Tongues. It looks fantastic and it is an absolute beast in combat. My favorite vanilla weapon would be the Dragonborn's thu'um.

NikkoSossedov1
June 12, 2018
So far in my playthrough my best weapon are the Ebony Sword and the Ebony Warhammer.
by NikkoSossedov1
June 12, 2018
So far in my playthrough my best weapon are the Ebony Sword and the Ebony Warhammer.

Johnnar
August 12, 2018
The bow is my most useful weapon. I sneak in first, pick off the baddies and then busy out my dual axes/swords . Bow and blades change with my blacksmithing level.
by Johnnar
August 12, 2018
The bow is my most useful weapon. I sneak in first, pick off the baddies and then busy out my dual axes/swords . Bow and blades change with my blacksmithing level.

Skorinian
September 14, 2018

I think that it is the Imperial Bow of Arcing. I say this specifically bacause it has saved my hide so many times. It is a lot of mun messing with enemies minds with the arrows. XD

by Skorinian
September 14, 2018

I think that it is the Imperial Bow of Arcing. I say this specifically bacause it has saved my hide so many times. It is a lot of mun messing with enemies minds with the arrows. XD

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.