Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Dictionary App

Crosswise246
January 19, 2018
I once had the app for the dictionary and translator on my phone but accidentally uninstalled it. Now I can't find it in google play where it used to be. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to it.
by Crosswise246
January 19, 2018
I once had the app for the dictionary and translator on my phone but accidentally uninstalled it. Now I can't find it in google play where it used to be. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to it.

Liis
Administrator
January 19, 2018
The app hasn't been maintained nor updated in a very long time and is surely dead. A lot of its material was outdated and incorrect.

As for its whereabouts, I have no idea. If it's not on Google Play, I imagine it's been pulled by the author. You will be better off using this site anyway.
by Liis
January 19, 2018
The app hasn't been maintained nor updated in a very long time and is surely dead. A lot of its material was outdated and incorrect.

As for its whereabouts, I have no idea. If it's not on Google Play, I imagine it's been pulled by the author. You will be better off using this site anyway.

Crosswise246
January 19, 2018
@Liis thanks for letting me know. I found the app beforw this website. I'm glad I did find it though. It is much better than the app.
by Crosswise246
January 19, 2018
@Liis thanks for letting me know. I found the app beforw this website. I'm glad I did find it though. It is much better than the app.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.