1  2  3  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Players

Fronlaasfrin
OED Kaldmit
Vahdin Eroljan
Vuldovyol

Fronlaasfrin
January 22, 2018

Premise: A group of archaeologists head into a Nordic ruin to gather it's secrets before they're lost to the forests of Falkreath. But these secrets are heavily guarded, and the explorers are not heavily armed.

Setting: 3rd era Skyrim, the forests of Falkreath. The ruin being explored is fictional and called Black Blood Barrow. It has a qethsegol at the end (the words of power cannot be absorbed by your character). It is a long ruin, with many hidden rooms, treasures and puzzles. There will be many areas we have to decipher Dovahzul runes for the sake of making this still an expedition (the qethsegol is one). The shout featured on it is one I made up called Lighting Breath.

Character rules: Your character should be any of the races your character could be in ES V, and can only wear clothes, shoes, necklaces, rings (2) or anything that wouldn't provide armor. In your first post, try to include a brief description of your character, their facial features, height, weight, skin tone, etc. Your character cannot have a weapon to start, but may have a pickaxe or shovel. (there are 3 NPC's in my first post, do NOT assume control of one. They are here to provide support to the story and so someone can die in the story.)

Posting rules: Players have unlimited time to post, but if you are going to be off for a while, please say so in the PM. please do not post anything inappropriate or off-topic (if you have questions ask in a PM with someone in the RP). Dialogue must be in Dovahzul, but anything else can be too. (This RP has a cap of 4 real players. Please contact me if you want to join.)

Turn order: 1. Yol toor shul

2. Vahdin Se Lokel

3. Vomirmun

4. Tinvaakbo

Dreyon Tulon waited outside the vine and root covered ruin. Three of the six other members were here, and he didn't want to wait anymore. His dark grey/brown face crumpled and his nose and eyebrows were the only features you could still make out. His large red eyes were scrunched so hard you couldn't see them. His medium-length red hair blew in the soft wind.

He finally heard hooves on the road. He stood up off the rock he was sitting on. The horse passed, a traveler on it's back. "Ruth." He cursed on the wind. He sat on the rock again, now tapping his foot on the grass covered dirt with his arms folded across his chest. The others, a female Nord named Grohild Steel-Song, a male Breton named Doneus Petham and a hooded male Argonian named Tar-Wulm Xemsar all studied the strange symbols outside the ruins on and around the door.?Fools. They know nothing of the Dovahzul. I don't know why they're here. Dreyon thought. He put his hand into the pocket of his green robe and brushed the leather cover of his Dovahzul notebook. It contained every rune of the Dovahzul and it's translation, as well as the translations of writings from other Nordic ruins he explored, alone.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 22, 2018

Premise: A group of archaeologists head into a Nordic ruin to gather it's secrets before they're lost to the forests of Falkreath. But these secrets are heavily guarded, and the explorers are not heavily armed.

Setting: 3rd era Skyrim, the forests of Falkreath. The ruin being explored is fictional and called Black Blood Barrow. It has a qethsegol at the end (the words of power cannot be absorbed by your character). It is a long ruin, with many hidden rooms, treasures and puzzles. There will be many areas we have to decipher Dovahzul runes for the sake of making this still an expedition (the qethsegol is one). The shout featured on it is one I made up called Lighting Breath.

Character rules: Your character should be any of the races your character could be in ES V, and can only wear clothes, shoes, necklaces, rings (2) or anything that wouldn't provide armor. In your first post, try to include a brief description of your character, their facial features, height, weight, skin tone, etc. Your character cannot have a weapon to start, but may have a pickaxe or shovel. (there are 3 NPC's in my first post, do NOT assume control of one. They are here to provide support to the story and so someone can die in the story.)

Posting rules: Players have unlimited time to post, but if you are going to be off for a while, please say so in the PM. please do not post anything inappropriate or off-topic (if you have questions ask in a PM with someone in the RP). Dialogue must be in Dovahzul, but anything else can be too. (This RP has a cap of 4 real players. Please contact me if you want to join.)

Turn order: 1. Yol toor shul

2. Vahdin Se Lokel

3. Vomirmun

4. Tinvaakbo

Dreyon Tulon waited outside the vine and root covered ruin. Three of the six other members were here, and he didn't want to wait anymore. His dark grey/brown face crumpled and his nose and eyebrows were the only features you could still make out. His large red eyes were scrunched so hard you couldn't see them. His medium-length red hair blew in the soft wind.

He finally heard hooves on the road. He stood up off the rock he was sitting on. The horse passed, a traveler on it's back. "Ruth." He cursed on the wind. He sat on the rock again, now tapping his foot on the grass covered dirt with his arms folded across his chest. The others, a female Nord named Grohild Steel-Song, a male Breton named Doneus Petham and a hooded male Argonian named Tar-Wulm Xemsar all studied the strange symbols outside the ruins on and around the door.?Fools. They know nothing of the Dovahzul. I don't know why they're here. Dreyon thought. He put his hand into the pocket of his green robe and brushed the leather cover of his Dovahzul notebook. It contained every rune of the Dovahzul and it's translation, as well as the translations of writings from other Nordic ruins he explored, alone.

OED Kaldmit
January 29, 2018

Kaldmit walks up the road in black robes and he spots Dreyon by the road. Walking up to him, Kaldmit feels a sharp pain in where the symbol on his back is and assums something is going on. "Drem yol lok, fahdon. Zu'u los Kaldmit. Wo los hi?"

by OED Kaldmit
January 29, 2018

Kaldmit walks up the road in black robes and he spots Dreyon by the road. Walking up to him, Kaldmit feels a sharp pain in where the symbol on his back is and assums something is going on. "Drem yol lok, fahdon. Zu'u los Kaldmit. Wo los hi?"

Fronlaasfrin
January 29, 2018
Dreyon was relieved. Someone else was here, though he wasn't expecting an Argonian. The Argonian greeted him and said his name was Kaldmit, then asked who he was. "Zu'u los Dreyon Tulon. Los laas pruzah, fahdon?" He replied. He studied the Argonian, who wore black robes. He seemed to be in some kind of pain, though Dreyon wasn't good with reading emotions.
"Daar los Ved Sosaal Barrow." Dreyon pointed to the ruined ruin. He awaited the Argonian's response, intently watching, for Dreyon was suspicious of this Argonian.
by Fronlaasfrin
January 29, 2018
Dreyon was relieved. Someone else was here, though he wasn't expecting an Argonian. The Argonian greeted him and said his name was Kaldmit, then asked who he was. "Zu'u los Dreyon Tulon. Los laas pruzah, fahdon?" He replied. He studied the Argonian, who wore black robes. He seemed to be in some kind of pain, though Dreyon wasn't good with reading emotions.

"Daar los Ved Sosaal Barrow." Dreyon pointed to the ruined ruin. He awaited the Argonian's response, intently watching, for Dreyon was suspicious of this Argonian.

OED Kaldmit
January 29, 2018

"Geh, fahdon. Laas los pruzah." Kaldmit's pitch black eyes glinted in the sunlight. He sat down next to Dreyon and played with a stream of fire as he blew it. The symbol on his back glowed bright enough to show through the fabric of his robe with a red light.

by OED Kaldmit
January 29, 2018

"Geh, fahdon. Laas los pruzah." Kaldmit's pitch black eyes glinted in the sunlight. He sat down next to Dreyon and played with a stream of fire as he blew it. The symbol on his back glowed bright enough to show through the fabric of his robe with a red light.

Fronlaasfrin
January 29, 2018
Dreyon was surprised. He watched the Argonian breath his fire. He thought maybe he knew something of the Voice, and was using an advanced version of Fire Breath, but the thought quickly left his mind. He noticed a strange glow on the Argonian's back, and started to shift away from Kaldmit.
But he didn't stop, and ended up falling from his seat. He stood up and walked over to lean on a tree, after nodding to Kaldmit. He pulled out his pickax, which he calls "Trail-Maker", and inspected it, while watching Kaldmit intently.
by Fronlaasfrin
January 29, 2018
Dreyon was surprised. He watched the Argonian breath his fire. He thought maybe he knew something of the Voice, and was using an advanced version of Fire Breath, but the thought quickly left his mind. He noticed a strange glow on the Argonian's back, and started to shift away from Kaldmit.

But he didn't stop, and ended up falling from his seat. He stood up and walked over to lean on a tree, after nodding to Kaldmit. He pulled out his pickax, which he calls "Trail-Maker", and inspected it, while watching Kaldmit intently.

OED Kaldmit
January 29, 2018

Kaldmit looked up in confusion. What is this guy doing? "Dreh ni kos faas, zu'u los ni aan paal." Kaldmit said. He then winced at the pain that the symbol suddenly gave him, and he roared. The roar was a mix of a sabre cat and a bear. Kaldmit only made this noise when he was about to be taken over by the symbol.

by OED Kaldmit
January 29, 2018

Kaldmit looked up in confusion. What is this guy doing? "Dreh ni kos faas, zu'u los ni aan paal." Kaldmit said. He then winced at the pain that the symbol suddenly gave him, and he roared. The roar was a mix of a sabre cat and a bear. Kaldmit only made this noise when he was about to be taken over by the symbol.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

The Argonian was definitly a sight to see. But, Kayla was not at all interested in him. She hurried over to the entrance of the ruin to see what she could examine. The runes were fading from the stone. She looked at the other archeologists to see if they noticed it too. She pointed at the fading runes to see if anyone would notice. As no one saw her, she stamped her foot. Looking around the area, she found herself a shovel, and hit the wall of the ruin to get their attention.

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

The Argonian was definitly a sight to see. But, Kayla was not at all interested in him. She hurried over to the entrance of the ruin to see what she could examine. The runes were fading from the stone. She looked at the other archeologists to see if they noticed it too. She pointed at the fading runes to see if anyone would notice. As no one saw her, she stamped her foot. Looking around the area, she found herself a shovel, and hit the wall of the ruin to get their attention.

OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Hearing the sound of metal hitting stone, Kaldmit stood up and his eyes were blood red, because the symbol had took over his body for the time being. "Wo los til?" Kaldmit said in a normal voice and looked around. After smelling the air, he walked to the ruin and asked the Breton what she needed.

by OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Hearing the sound of metal hitting stone, Kaldmit stood up and his eyes were blood red, because the symbol had took over his body for the time being. "Wo los til?" Kaldmit said in a normal voice and looked around. After smelling the air, he walked to the ruin and asked the Breton what she needed.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Pulling out a leather-bound notebook, Kayla began to write down something. As she had been doing this from childhood, her response came quickly. She turned the notebook towards the Argonian. It read, "Grind. Zu'u los Kayla. I assume you speak the language common here? I do not know much Dovahzul. Do you know who is in charge here?" She looked at the Argonian, something about him curious. She was unsure where the roar that led her here came from, but she assumed that its origin was gone know. She smiled at the Argonian, hoping he would be able to direct her.

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Pulling out a leather-bound notebook, Kayla began to write down something. As she had been doing this from childhood, her response came quickly. She turned the notebook towards the Argonian. It read, "Grind. Zu'u los Kayla. I assume you speak the language common here? I do not know much Dovahzul. Do you know who is in charge here?" She looked at the Argonian, something about him curious. She was unsure where the roar that led her here came from, but she assumed that its origin was gone know. She smiled at the Argonian, hoping he would be able to direct her.

OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Reading the notebook Kaldmit nodded to indicate he understood and pointed to Dreyon. Then Kaldmit blew a small fire version of the symbol on his back and after he finished he pointed to his back. His eyes went to their usual pitch black color for a minute then back to blood red, during this time he said "Aak zu'u"

by OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Reading the notebook Kaldmit nodded to indicate he understood and pointed to Dreyon. Then Kaldmit blew a small fire version of the symbol on his back and after he finished he pointed to his back. His eyes went to their usual pitch black color for a minute then back to blood red, during this time he said "Aak zu'u"

Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018

Dreyon watched the Breton. She wasn't talking at all, only writing in the book she held. Kaldmit pointed at him and he imedeatly tried to look busy cleaning Trail-Maker. He moved to the other side of the tree. He didn't want to interact with other people, it just wasn't his nature to, Divines save him, talk to people.

He watched the trail, waiting for the last member of the expedition so they could get this over with.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018

Dreyon watched the Breton. She wasn't talking at all, only writing in the book she held. Kaldmit pointed at him and he imedeatly tried to look busy cleaning Trail-Maker. He moved to the other side of the tree. He didn't want to interact with other people, it just wasn't his nature to, Divines save him, talk to people.

He watched the trail, waiting for the last member of the expedition so they could get this over with.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Kayla hurried over to the Dark Elf, and waved as she moved. The Argonian's words chilled her. 'Help me' he had said.... She didn't know what to do. Thankfully, she had a task at hand. She had already prepared a greeting for the leader while approaching the roar, so when she arrived in front of him, she held out her notebook. "Drem yol lok, fahdoni. Zu'u los Kayla. I assume you know the common language? My Dovahzul is limited. I am a Breton, and i know a few healing spells that have come in handy many a time before. I was wondering what we will be looking for today, and what this site is called. I heard a loud roar while making my way home to Falkreath, so I came to check it out. Turns out it was nothing."

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Kayla hurried over to the Dark Elf, and waved as she moved. The Argonian's words chilled her. 'Help me' he had said.... She didn't know what to do. Thankfully, she had a task at hand. She had already prepared a greeting for the leader while approaching the roar, so when she arrived in front of him, she held out her notebook. "Drem yol lok, fahdoni. Zu'u los Kayla. I assume you know the common language? My Dovahzul is limited. I am a Breton, and i know a few healing spells that have come in handy many a time before. I was wondering what we will be looking for today, and what this site is called. I heard a loud roar while making my way home to Falkreath, so I came to check it out. Turns out it was nothing."

Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018

Dreyon read what the Breton, Kayla, had wrote in her book. He gave a little chuckle when she stopped writing in Dovahzul. He pulled out his notebook and turned back to the last page. He began writing: "Drem, fahdon Kayla. Zu'u los Dreyon. Mu fen kos-" He stopped writing. He looked back at the Breton's notebook and read to the line that said her Dovahzul was limited. "Ruth." Dreyon swore softly. Another unskilled in the Dovahzul. He scratched out the last part and wrote "We will be looking for writings in the Dovahzul inside of Black blood Barrow to translate them. Are you alright with that?" He turned the book to her. As she read, he realized, she couldn't speak by the way she didn't move her mouth at all.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 30, 2018

Dreyon read what the Breton, Kayla, had wrote in her book. He gave a little chuckle when she stopped writing in Dovahzul. He pulled out his notebook and turned back to the last page. He began writing: "Drem, fahdon Kayla. Zu'u los Dreyon. Mu fen kos-" He stopped writing. He looked back at the Breton's notebook and read to the line that said her Dovahzul was limited. "Ruth." Dreyon swore softly. Another unskilled in the Dovahzul. He scratched out the last part and wrote "We will be looking for writings in the Dovahzul inside of Black blood Barrow to translate them. Are you alright with that?" He turned the book to her. As she read, he realized, she couldn't speak by the way she didn't move her mouth at all.

OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit walked up behind Kayla, keeled over in pain and roared again. When he stood up, his eyes where their natural pitch black and his deep, growly voice returned. "Zu'u los krosis." he said to Deyron. Looking at Kayla, he smiled and said with a hint of a growl in his voice "Are you new to this area? I'm sorry if I frightened you, it happens very rarely. I'm Kaldmit." As he said the last part, he held his hand out to Kayla.

by OED Kaldmit
January 30, 2018

Kaldmit walked up behind Kayla, keeled over in pain and roared again. When he stood up, his eyes where their natural pitch black and his deep, growly voice returned. "Zu'u los krosis." he said to Deyron. Looking at Kayla, he smiled and said with a hint of a growl in his voice "Are you new to this area? I'm sorry if I frightened you, it happens very rarely. I'm Kaldmit." As he said the last part, he held his hand out to Kayla.

Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Kayla looked at, Kaldmit it was, in slight surprise. She blinked quickly and held out her hand to return his offer. She begn to blush slightly at the sound his voice. She released his hand, and began to scrawl something in her notebook. She held it up for Kaldmit, but certain parts were too messy to read. (Using ~ to as letters to hastily written. Typos are intended) "Hello, Kaldmit. I belive you kno~ what my name is. I didn't ~~ow that was you ~ho raored."

by Vahdin Eroljan
January 30, 2018

Kayla looked at, Kaldmit it was, in slight surprise. She blinked quickly and held out her hand to return his offer. She begn to blush slightly at the sound his voice. She released his hand, and began to scrawl something in her notebook. She held it up for Kaldmit, but certain parts were too messy to read. (Using ~ to as letters to hastily written. Typos are intended) "Hello, Kaldmit. I belive you kno~ what my name is. I didn't ~~ow that was you ~ho raored."

1  2  3  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.