Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Need help for english > dragon

JvlaDeYa
January 23, 2018

I used the dictionary to translate: Tears should not break you

I found Luv/Vaaz Fod/Rul Ni Kren Hi ( / is for 2 different result)

I'm just a pure noob in dragon language and I don't know how to get it in symbol and if what I've found is good so if the threat should not go here then move it I don't know

PS: I'm french sorry if the english is not always correct

If you answer I would prefere in private message as I'll receive an email (I don't often come on forums like this)

by JvlaDeYa
January 23, 2018

I used the dictionary to translate: Tears should not break you

I found Luv/Vaaz Fod/Rul Ni Kren Hi ( / is for 2 different result)

I'm just a pure noob in dragon language and I don't know how to get it in symbol and if what I've found is good so if the threat should not go here then move it I don't know

PS: I'm french sorry if the english is not always correct

If you answer I would prefere in private message as I'll receive an email (I don't often come on forums like this)

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 23, 2018

Happy to help, you're in the right place! I'll post here and message you so others can see the answer.

Luv is the word you're looking for. The other word, vaaz, means "tear" as in "to rip."

"Should" is harder to translate but you can use fent 'shall' to make a similar, if stronger statement.

The final translation is: Luv fent ni kren hi. "Tears shall not break you."

In runes it looks like this:

[Luv fent ni kren hi]

You can use this tool to help you write in runes.

by paarthurnax
January 23, 2018

Happy to help, you're in the right place! I'll post here and message you so others can see the answer.

Luv is the word you're looking for. The other word, vaaz, means "tear" as in "to rip."

"Should" is harder to translate but you can use fent 'shall' to make a similar, if stronger statement.

The final translation is: Luv fent ni kren hi. "Tears shall not break you."

In runes it looks like this:

[Luv fent ni kren hi]

You can use this tool to help you write in runes.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.