Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] No more words

1  2 > >>  

Istrom
November 12, 2013

You walk into the mead hall in Solitude. You have been invited to a meeting. You take a seat next to a Rebel and the Thane of Whiterun. Across the table sits an Imperial who intorduces himself as "Prolaak". He asks your name.

by Istrom
November 12, 2013

You walk into the mead hall in Solitude. You have been invited to a meeting. You take a seat next to a Rebel and the Thane of Whiterun. Across the table sits an Imperial who intorduces himself as "Prolaak". He asks your name.

BanditNation
November 15, 2013

My name isn't important, but you can call me Bandit, Prolaak.

by BanditNation
November 15, 2013

Istrom
November 16, 2013
BanditNation

Greetings Bandit. Answer me this: If you throw a yellow hat into a red sea on a rainy day, what happens to the hat?

by Istrom
November 16, 2013
BanditNation

Greetings Bandit. Answer me this: If you throw a yellow hat into a red sea on a rainy day, what happens to the hat?

BanditNation
November 16, 2013

It gets wet.

by BanditNation
November 16, 2013

It gets wet.

Istrom
November 17, 2013
BanditNation

It gets wet.

I see you are not a common man, but one of great intelligence and willpower. Tell me, do you know why you were summoned here?

by Istrom
November 17, 2013
BanditNation

It gets wet.

I see you are not a common man, but one of great intelligence and willpower. Tell me, do you know why you were summoned here?

BanditNation
November 17, 2013

No, i do not.

by BanditNation
November 17, 2013

No, i do not.

Istrom
November 18, 2013
BanditNation

No, i do not.

You must be of great importance to this nation. Darkness has fallen upon ancient Nordic ways, word walls of the Dragonborn have disappeared.

by Istrom
November 18, 2013
BanditNation

No, i do not.

You must be of great importance to this nation. Darkness has fallen upon ancient Nordic ways, word walls of the Dragonborn have disappeared.

BanditNation
November 18, 2013

What should we do?

by BanditNation
November 18, 2013

What should we do?

Istrom
November 19, 2013
BanditNation

What should we do?

The High King suggests we either attempt to re-create them based on the knowledge we already have and the Greybeards wisdom, or we ressurrect Sahvot, the Priest of Pale. We must re-incarnate him into the form of Azura's Star, and bring it to Azura's Shrine. The Deadric Goddess will help us. We are currently having a vote. 

(The High King calls silence and the vote begins)

Recreation Votes - 12

Sahvot Votes - 12

Well it looks like it's up to you Bandit. What do you think we should do?

by Istrom
November 19, 2013
BanditNation

What should we do?

The High King suggests we either attempt to re-create them based on the knowledge we already have and the Greybeards wisdom, or we ressurrect Sahvot, the Priest of Pale. We must re-incarnate him into the form of Azura's Star, and bring it to Azura's Shrine. The Deadric Goddess will help us. We are currently having a vote. 

Recreation Votes - 12

Sahvot Votes - 12

BanditNation
November 19, 2013
Istrom
BanditNation

What should we do?

Recreation Votes - 12

Sahvot Votes - 12

We should...Ressurect Sahvot.

by BanditNation
November 19, 2013
Istrom
BanditNation

What should we do?

Recreation Votes - 12

Sahvot Votes - 12

Istrom
November 20, 2013
BanditNation

A fine choice. We set out for the quest to find Azura's Star. We must split into groups. You may go to find the shattered peices of the star or the body. The group finding the shards is composed of the Thane of Whiterun, and 3 Guards. The group finding the body is composed of myself and 3 hired warriors. Which do you choose bandit?

by Istrom
November 20, 2013
BanditNation

A fine choice. We set out for the quest to find Azura's Star. We must split into groups. You may go to find the shattered peices of the star or the body. The group finding the shards is composed of the Thane of Whiterun, and 3 Guards. The group finding the body is composed of myself and 3 hired warriors. Which do you choose bandit?

BanditNation
November 20, 2013

I choose to find the body.

by BanditNation
November 20, 2013

I choose to find the body.

Istrom
November 21, 2013

As you travel with your group to find the body you come across a den of Trolls, what do you do?

A) Defend yourself

B) Attempt to sneak by

C) Run by with hope of losing the Trolls later

by Istrom
November 21, 2013

As you travel with your group to find the body you come across a den of Trolls, what do you do?

A) Defend yourself

B) Attempt to sneak by

C) Run by with hope of losing the Trolls later

BanditNation
November 30, 2013

I will attempt to sneak by.

by BanditNation
November 30, 2013

I will attempt to sneak by.

Istrom
December 2, 2013

On the way by the trolls one of your men passes out from stress.

Will you:

A) Leave him, the trolls are less likely to notice you.

B) Save him, no man should die in a manner like that.

C) Fight the trolls in order to save him.

by Istrom
December 2, 2013

On the way by the trolls one of your men passes out from stress.

Will you:

A) Leave him, the trolls are less likely to notice you.

B) Save him, no man should die in a manner like that.

C) Fight the trolls in order to save him.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.