Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Tale of the Warrior Priest - Dramatic Reading

Zinrahzul
March 22, 2018

I started this project back in September 2017, and I've finished it! This is a dramatic reading of Paarthurnax's Legacy story "Tale of the Warrior Priest" (Kendov-Sonaak). It's backed with campfire and wind sound effects. The balances can be tweaked a bit, but the Dovahzul should be fairly "easy" to make out. Enjoy!

Recording:

https://soundcloud.com/user-870884150/kendov-sonaak-tale-of-the-warrior-priest

Story:

https://www.thuum.org/library/Tale%20of%20the%20Warrior%20Priest.pdf

by Zinrahzul
March 22, 2018

I started this project back in September 2017, and I've finished it! This is a dramatic reading of Paarthurnax's Legacy story "Tale of the Warrior Priest" (Kendov-Sonaak). It's backed with campfire and wind sound effects. The balances can be tweaked a bit, but the Dovahzul should be fairly "easy" to make out. Enjoy!

Recording:

https://soundcloud.com/user-870884150/kendov-sonaak-tale-of-the-warrior-priest

Story:

https://www.thuum.org/library/Tale%20of%20the%20Warrior%20Priest.pdf

Daraya
March 25, 2018

Finished listening to it a few minutes ago. Amazing I must say, really nicely voiced! I'm still new so it took me a while to translate everything, and I still need to learn alot. But I'll be more than happy to come back to it when I'm more fluent. Also thanks for the text to the story. Good job!

by Daraya
March 25, 2018

Finished listening to it a few minutes ago. Amazing I must say, really nicely voiced! I'm still new so it took me a while to translate everything, and I still need to learn alot. But I'll be more than happy to come back to it when I'm more fluent. Also thanks for the text to the story. Good job!

Zinrahzul
March 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to listen, Daraya! You encourage me to keep on doing more of this. My vision is that others would be inspired to speak Dovahzul more and with confidence. Kogaan fah hin brit tinvaak!

by Zinrahzul
March 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to listen, Daraya! You encourage me to keep on doing more of this. My vision is that others would be inspired to speak Dovahzul more and with confidence. Kogaan fah hin brit tinvaak!

Daraya
March 28, 2018

Thank you as well Zinrahzul! I would love to try voice acting in the future, but I'm a long way from there. Anyway it's nice seeing others' recordings that I can use to learn! 

by Daraya
March 28, 2018

Thank you as well Zinrahzul! I would love to try voice acting in the future, but I'm a long way from there. Anyway it's nice seeing others' recordings that I can use to learn! 

Induntoor
March 30, 2018

That was amazingly done Zinrahzul. You shoukd do more things like this, I'm still a bit rusty in thae language but i understood most of it.

by Induntoor
March 30, 2018

That was amazingly done Zinrahzul. You shoukd do more things like this, I'm still a bit rusty in thae language but i understood most of it.

Ringed Knight
April 1, 2018

Well! This was very fun to listen to. I am actually a voice actor and do narration myself. I found this page today, and this was one of the first things I looked at. I was understandably excited. Thank you for all the effort in making this! I am inspired by your work to learn the language myself and then create my own readings of things. Good job. :)

by Ringed Knight
April 1, 2018

Well! This was very fun to listen to. I am actually a voice actor and do narration myself. I found this page today, and this was one of the first things I looked at. I was understandably excited. Thank you for all the effort in making this! I am inspired by your work to learn the language myself and then create my own readings of things. Good job. :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.