A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Lore discussions.

1  2 > >>  

Induntoor
April 10, 2018

Welcome to my thread! 

Here we just name our favorite lore subject in the elder scrolls and maybe talk about the lore,

One of my favorite things is the Alylieds and the human rebelion against them.

by Induntoor
April 10, 2018

Welcome to my thread! 

Here we just name our favorite lore subject in the elder scrolls and maybe talk about the lore,

One of my favorite things is the Alylieds and the human rebelion against them.

Daraya
April 14, 2018

I love learning about different culture of the races of TES universe. How they came to be, their history, how they live and fight, relations with other races... 

It's amazing how much there is behind everyone, no matter if mer or men.

by Daraya
April 14, 2018

I love learning about different culture of the races of TES universe. How they came to be, their history, how they live and fight, relations with other races... 

Hahdremro
April 17, 2018

I like to learn more about the Monomyth and how it's conveyed through the varied religions of the different races across Tamriel. Few things in the Elder Scrolls series intrigue me quite so much as the shenanigans of Lorkhan and the creation of Nirn!

I'm also a fan of lore regarding the magic system of TES. The interplay between the sun, stars, and moon, and how they interact with the flow of Magicka into the world, is one of the most fascinating parts of the series. It's not as deeply explored as the magic of some other fantasy worlds I've seen or read about, but I still like the way it's explained in-universe.

by Hahdremro
April 17, 2018

I like to learn more about the Monomyth and how it's conveyed through the varied religions of the different races across Tamriel. Few things in the Elder Scrolls series intrigue me quite so much as the shenanigans of Lorkhan and the creation of Nirn!

I'm also a fan of lore regarding the magic system of TES. The interplay between the sun, stars, and moon, and how they interact with the flow of Magicka into the world, is one of the most fascinating parts of the series. It's not as deeply explored as the magic of some other fantasy worlds I've seen or read about, but I still like the way it's explained in-universe.

Induntoor
April 17, 2018
Hahdremro

So you want to know more about the dawn era and Atherious?

by Induntoor
April 17, 2018
Hahdremro

So you want to know more about the dawn era and Atherious?

Induntoor
April 17, 2018
Daraya

It really is amazing, the amount of stuff there is to learn in that world, the cultures of each of the races feel unique, and i hope to explore it all in future elder scrolls, eso doesn't count though.

by Induntoor
April 17, 2018
Daraya

It really is amazing, the amount of stuff there is to learn in that world, the cultures of each of the races feel unique, and i hope to explore it all in future elder scrolls, eso doesn't count though.

Induntoor
April 24, 2018

I love the lore of the elder scrolls, I have engulfed myself for many hours in it.

by Induntoor
April 24, 2018

I love the lore of the elder scrolls, I have engulfed myself for many hours in it.

NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
The origin of Ebony. Aparrently, there's quite a lot of it where the Heart of Lorkhan was. This means it is literally the blood of a god!
by NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
The origin of Ebony. Aparrently, there's quite a lot of it where the Heart of Lorkhan was. This means it is literally the blood of a god!

Induntoor
June 14, 2018
NikkoSossedov1

I didn't know that, I thought ebony was just a fancey rock.

by Induntoor
June 14, 2018
NikkoSossedov1

I didn't know that, I thought ebony was just a fancey rock.

NikkoSossedov1
June 30, 2018
Ebony + Daedra Heart = Daedric Stuff.
I have realized that non-Prince Daedra are basically lesser gods. Ebony( Blood of Lorkhan) plus blood fron the Daedra heart equals more god blood means more power!
by NikkoSossedov1
June 30, 2018
Ebony + Daedra Heart = Daedric Stuff.

I have realized that non-Prince Daedra are basically lesser gods. Ebony( Blood of Lorkhan) plus blood fron the Daedra heart equals more god blood means more power!

NikkoSossedov1
June 30, 2018
The discussion about CHIM. The idea of the whole universe beong some guy's dream is a straight ripoff from the Lovecraft Lore. Though the idea of exiting the dream by achieving CHIM and becoming god of your own universe is unique to Elder Scrolls. But how would that work? Would that person make their universe another Nirn or would they get creative. Would do you guys think?
by NikkoSossedov1
June 30, 2018
The discussion about CHIM. The idea of the whole universe beong some guy's dream is a straight ripoff from the Lovecraft Lore. Though the idea of exiting the dream by achieving CHIM and becoming god of your own universe is unique to Elder Scrolls. But how would that work? Would that person make their universe another Nirn or would they get creative. Would do you guys think?

NikkoSossedov1
June 30, 2018
THE FREAKING DWEMER STRIKE AGAIN.
First off. They apparently had some sort of telepathy that let them speak to each other from miles away.
Second, ever wonder how all that Dwemer stuff lasts so long. Apparently the Dwemer learned how to manipulate the flow of time. Imagine the laws of the universe as music notes. By alterring the "pitch" and "tone" of this "music", the Dwemer were able to make it so their metal and architecture would not be affected by the passage of time.
by NikkoSossedov1
June 30, 2018
THE FREAKING DWEMER STRIKE AGAIN.

First off. They apparently had some sort of telepathy that let them speak to each other from miles away.

Second, ever wonder how all that Dwemer stuff lasts so long. Apparently the Dwemer learned how to manipulate the flow of time. Imagine the laws of the universe as music notes. By alterring the "pitch" and "tone" of this "music", the Dwemer were able to make it so their metal and architecture would not be affected by the passage of time.

Sonaak Kroinlah
September 16, 2018

The Dov, Dovahkiin and the Thu'um are probably my favourite. The way dragons think and how their souls work are very interesting to me, as well as the way shouting works with projecting your inner essence and the effects this has on the mind and body.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
September 16, 2018

The Dov, Dovahkiin and the Thu'um are probably my favourite. The way dragons think and how their souls work are very interesting to me, as well as the way shouting works with projecting your inner essence and the effects this has on the mind and body.

Fusdoiiz
January 14, 2019

I always did enjoy learning about Dwemer history. What I REALLY want is an expanded Dwemer dictionary, and maybe even another site like this dedicated to learning it.

by Fusdoiiz
January 14, 2019

I always did enjoy learning about Dwemer history. What I REALLY want is an expanded Dwemer dictionary, and maybe even another site like this dedicated to learning it.

Ercal
January 17, 2019

how do I learn words for my profile

by Ercal
January 17, 2019

how do I learn words for my profile

Balasar
January 21, 2019

All the lore surrounding the Dwemer and their workings.

by Balasar
January 21, 2019

All the lore surrounding the Dwemer and their workings.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.