Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Making a Story One Word at a Time

1  2  3 > >>  

Hahdremro
April 17, 2018

It's an age-old game: Take turns telling a story one word at a time. But has it been done in Dovahzul yet?

The rules are as follows:

1. One word per post. It should relate to the story being created. That means you should leave room for other players to add on to the sentence unless you intend to end the sentence.
  2. End the sentence only at places where it would make sense, and anyone can end a sentence by typing a period (or "full stop") at the end of their word.
  3. Canon Dragon Language dictionary only. No Legacy Dovahzul words!
  4. Each new post should be a single word, but compound words are acceptable. That means you can say grah, or you can say grahsemindolle if you want. Names are also allowed, but only those relating to the Elder Scrolls series. (Multiple-word names are allowed in one post.)
  5. No runes. (I've heard that some people have trouble with them on mobile.)
  6. If you want to say something other than the word you're submitting, type it in parentheses and make sure it's seperated from your word. I recommend making your word stand out if you do this, possibly by typing it in bold or a larger font size.
  7. Wait at least two posts before posting again. We don't want this to become a game of tennis between two users. If that sounds like fun (and I admit it does), take it to Private Messages.

These rules are subject to change depending on how this goes. 

I'll start our story here:

Dovahkiin

by Hahdremro
April 17, 2018

It's an age-old game: Take turns telling a story one word at a time. But has it been done in Dovahzul yet?

The rules are as follows:

1. One word per post. It should relate to the story being created. That means you should leave room for other players to add on to the sentence unless you intend to end the sentence.
  2. End the sentence only at places where it would make sense, and anyone can end a sentence by typing a period (or "full stop") at the end of their word.
  3. Canon Dragon Language dictionary only. No Legacy Dovahzul words!
  4. Each new post should be a single word, but compound words are acceptable. That means you can say grah, or you can say grahsemindolle if you want. Names are also allowed, but only those relating to the Elder Scrolls series. (Multiple-word names are allowed in one post.)
  5. No runes. (I've heard that some people have trouble with them on mobile.)
  6. If you want to say something other than the word you're submitting, type it in parentheses and make sure it's seperated from your word. I recommend making your word stand out if you do this, possibly by typing it in bold or a larger font size.
  7. Wait at least two posts before posting again. We don't want this to become a game of tennis between two users. If that sounds like fun (and I admit it does), take it to Private Messages.

These rules are subject to change depending on how this goes. 

I'll start our story here:

Dovahkiin

Zinrahzul
April 17, 2018
do
by Zinrahzul
April 17, 2018
do

Niloblaansil
April 17, 2018

Pogaan

by Niloblaansil
April 17, 2018

Pogaan

Vyce
April 17, 2018

Horvutte

by Vyce
April 17, 2018

Horvutte

OED Kaldmit
April 18, 2018

kod

by OED Kaldmit
April 18, 2018

kod

Liis
Administrator
April 18, 2018
Mindoraan
by Liis
April 18, 2018
Mindoraan

Vyce
April 18, 2018

ahrk

by Vyce
April 18, 2018

ahrk

Hahdremro
April 18, 2018

dinok.

by Hahdremro
April 18, 2018

dinok.

Zinrahzul
April 18, 2018
. Bromjunaar
by Zinrahzul
April 18, 2018
. Bromjunaar

Vyce
April 19, 2018

lost

by Vyce
April 19, 2018

lost

Liis
Administrator
April 19, 2018
lot
by Liis
April 19, 2018
lot

Hahdremro
April 25, 2018

voth

by Hahdremro
April 25, 2018

voth

Zinrahzul
April 29, 2018
pogaan
by Zinrahzul
April 29, 2018
pogaan

Liis
Administrator
April 29, 2018
kendovve
by Liis
April 29, 2018
kendovve

Hahdremro
April 30, 2018

wo

by Hahdremro
April 30, 2018

wo

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.