May 8, 2018

What determines your Sikaav rating?

by LazerTank9
May 8, 2018

What determines your Sikaav rating?

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 9, 2018

Just FYI, I've moved this over to the Sikaav forum.

Sikaav Rating is based on win ratio. If you were to win exactly half of your games, you'd have a Sikaav Rating of 50. Games with 3 or 4 players are weighted differently, so placing 2nd in a 3-player match will award you 1/2 of a win, for example.

by paarthurnax
May 9, 2018

Sikaav Rating is based on win ratio. If you were to win exactly half of your games, you'd have a Sikaav Rating of 50. Games with 3 or 4 players are weighted differently, so placing 2nd in a 3-player match will award you 1/2 of a win, for example.

LazerTank9
May 10, 2018
paarthurnax

So if you lose one game you will never be able to have a rating of 100?

by LazerTank9
May 10, 2018
paarthurnax

So if you lose one game you will never be able to have a rating of 100?

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 11, 2018
It's calculated from your most recent games (I think it's 50, I'll have to check), so if you have some bad games they'll eventually be pushed out of your Sikaav Rating calculation as you play more.
by paarthurnax
May 11, 2018
It's calculated from your most recent games (I think it's 50, I'll have to check), so if you have some bad games they'll eventually be pushed out of your Sikaav Rating calculation as you play more.

LazerTank9
May 11, 2018
paarthurnax
That is very smart. You put a lot of thought into this website. Good Job!
by LazerTank9
May 11, 2018
paarthurnax
That is very smart. You put a lot of thought into this website. Good Job!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.