Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite RPG

Vuldovyol
May 23, 2018

My Favorite RPGs are D&D, TESV: Skyrim, and DDO: Ebberon Unlimited.

by Vuldovyol
May 23, 2018

My Favorite RPGs are D&D, TESV: Skyrim, and DDO: Ebberon Unlimited.

Mulwahhah
May 23, 2018
My favorite rpg is tes 4 Oblivion and my favorite text rpg is dungeons and dragons
by Mulwahhah
May 23, 2018
My favorite rpg is tes 4 Oblivion and my favorite text rpg is dungeons and dragons

DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

my favorite rpg is Skyrim obviously<3! but my favorite in pen and paper is vampires the masquerade. malkavian for live!

by DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

my favorite rpg is Skyrim obviously<3! but my favorite in pen and paper is vampires the masquerade. malkavian for live!

Hahdremro
May 29, 2018

I'm a fan of D&D. I'm most familiar with 5th edition, though I've played some Pathfinder as well. I've always wanted to play other systems that are less combat-focused, though. (Call of Cthulhu looks especially interesting, and I've been wanting to play that one for years.) I'm not a huge fan of RPG video games, surprisingly enough. At least, not JRPGs. Too much grinding. Love the storylines, though.

by Hahdremro
May 29, 2018

I'm a fan of D&D. I'm most familiar with 5th edition, though I've played some Pathfinder as well. I've always wanted to play other systems that are less combat-focused, though. (Call of Cthulhu looks especially interesting, and I've been wanting to play that one for years.) I'm not a huge fan of RPG video games, surprisingly enough. At least, not JRPGs. Too much grinding. Love the storylines, though.

Johnnar
August 19, 2018
Elder scrolls 4 & 5 , fallout 3 , Kingdom of Amular reckoning, saints Row 3 & 4, ... mass effect 1 & 2 .
by Johnnar
August 19, 2018
Elder scrolls 4 & 5 , fallout 3 , Kingdom of Amular reckoning, saints Row 3 & 4, ... mass effect 1 & 2 .

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.