Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Life in Skyrim (during the return of Alduin)

JoorSil
November 19, 2013

This is just an idea for a adventure throughout skyrim with our own unique characters. No dice or anything involved, just the game master(me) being fair and cruel simultaneously. If interested, send a private message. I will put more information down as more people become Interested. So, Get in contact with me if interested. and no, my character will not be invincible. I know some game masters do that and its annoying. Adios

by JoorSil
November 19, 2013

This is just an idea for a adventure throughout skyrim with our own unique characters. No dice or anything involved, just the game master(me) being fair and cruel simultaneously. If interested, send a private message. I will put more information down as more people become Interested. So, Get in contact with me if interested. and no, my character will not be invincible. I know some game masters do that and its annoying. Adios

roastedZork
July 2, 2015

I was hunting near Helgen, and i saw a dragon leaving from there. I immediatly get on my steed and start riding to Whiterun as quickly as I could.

by roastedZork
July 2, 2015

I was hunting near Helgen, and i saw a dragon leaving from there. I immediatly get on my steed and start riding to Whiterun as quickly as I could.

Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

I, a golden-scaled Argonian, had the same idea. "You saw the dragon, too?" I ask as I meet up with him.

by Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

I, a golden-scaled Argonian, had the same idea. "You saw the dragon, too?" I ask as I meet up with him.

deadeye21
July 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by deadeye21
July 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

roastedZork
July 3, 2015

"Yea, I had a front row seat of it leaving helgen. I plan on telling the jarl of Whiterun about it."

by roastedZork
July 3, 2015

"Yea, I had a front row seat of it leaving helgen. I plan on telling the jarl of Whiterun about it."

Grolahmul
July 3, 2015

"I gotta go to Solitude, and tell the Legion."

by Grolahmul
July 3, 2015

"I gotta go to Solitude, and tell the Legion."

deadeye21
July 3, 2015
A wounded nord arrives ' please help me I was attack by that dragon in Helgen
by deadeye21
July 3, 2015
A wounded nord arrives ' please help me I was attack by that dragon in Helgen

Grolahmul
July 4, 2015

*Equips Healing Hands spell*

*Uses spell*

"That should do it. My name's Gol'diir. What's yours?"

by Grolahmul
July 4, 2015

*Equips Healing Hands spell*

*Uses spell*

"That should do it. My name's Gol'diir. What's yours?"

deadeye21
July 4, 2015
My name is derin former leader of the gaurd of helgen i lost a lot of men in the defends I got lucky why are you all so close to helgen there stormcloacks over here
by deadeye21
July 4, 2015
My name is derin former leader of the gaurd of helgen i lost a lot of men in the defends I got lucky why are you all so close to helgen there stormcloacks over here

roastedZork
July 4, 2015

"I was here to hunt some game, and I was never told that there were stormcloaks here!"

by roastedZork
July 4, 2015

"I was here to hunt some game, and I was never told that there were stormcloaks here!"

deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Those bastards are like bugs but shall we head to riverwood fitst for rest and suplies ?
by deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Those bastards are like bugs but shall we head to riverwood fitst for rest and suplies ?

Grolahmul
July 5, 2015

"I was here trying to find stormcloaks to kill them, end this blasted war by making Ulfric Stormcloak run out of troops."

by Grolahmul
July 5, 2015

"I was here trying to find stormcloaks to kill them, end this blasted war by making Ulfric Stormcloak run out of troops."

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.