Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul iOS App

phuocpeter19
August 21, 2018

Hello everyone, I love Skyrim and TES universe so I spent my freetime create a Dovahzul iOS app.
It is now available on the AppStore.
Using the app you can browse through the dictionary entries of the dragon language, listen to the pronunciation (this feature is experimental for now :) ) The app supports searching from the iOS Spotlight, integrates iOS Handoff features!
The feature list is rather basic for now but everyone can feel free to give feedback and suggestions, I'll try my best to add more features and provide a smooth user experience in the application.
Edit: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Mod can move this thread to where it belongs to.

by phuocpeter19
August 21, 2018

Hello everyone, I love Skyrim and TES universe so I spent my freetime create a Dovahzul iOS app.
It is now available on the AppStore.
Using the app you can browse through the dictionary entries of the dragon language, listen to the pronunciation (this feature is experimental for now :) ) The app supports searching from the iOS Spotlight, integrates iOS Handoff features!
The feature list is rather basic for now but everyone can feel free to give feedback and suggestions, I'll try my best to add more features and provide a smooth user experience in the application.
Edit: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Mod can move this thread to where it belongs to.

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 31, 2018

Thanks so much for sharing this, Peter. I'll share to this to the front page as well. People have been asking for an iOS app for a long time, so you have our endless thanks for making one!

by paarthurnax
August 31, 2018

Thanks so much for sharing this, Peter. I'll share to this to the front page as well. People have been asking for an iOS app for a long time, so you have our endless thanks for making one!

Shezzarine
August 31, 2018

Thank you so much for this! 

by Shezzarine
August 31, 2018

Thank you so much for this! 

phuocpeter19
September 3, 2018

Thank you for everyone's support! ^^
I'll keep adding new updates and features to the app to make it easier to use!

by phuocpeter19
September 3, 2018

Thank you for everyone's support! ^^
I'll keep adding new updates and features to the app to make it easier to use!

smallchildlord
September 5, 2018

will you make a version for android?

by smallchildlord
September 5, 2018

will you make a version for android?

JayJayTheRayRay
September 12, 2018
Is there a Android app?
by JayJayTheRayRay
September 12, 2018
Is there a Android app?

Vuldovyol
September 14, 2018

Please do port it to android

by Vuldovyol
September 14, 2018

Please do port it to android

Ruvaakul
October 16, 2018

You should add the ability to favorite words, so you can have a place to put words you find really cool

by Ruvaakul
October 16, 2018

You should add the ability to favorite words, so you can have a place to put words you find really cool

[deleted]
October 18, 2018
Amazing! I agree, it should be on Android, though.
by [deleted]
October 18, 2018
Amazing! I agree, it should be on Android, though.

DovahkiinLovaas
November 12, 2018

Zu'u nunon rikofaal daar ahrk cried luv do jiik. 

by DovahkiinLovaas
November 12, 2018

Zu'u nunon rikofaal daar ahrk cried luv do jiik. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.