Mulwahhah
September 23, 2018

type your ideas for characters to play as in tes 6 while we all wait

by Mulwahhah
September 23, 2018

type your ideas for characters to play as in tes 6 while we all wait

[deleted]
October 12, 2018
I haven't solidified anything yet, but I have some ideas and some inspiration.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-europe/entity-neutrality-and-story-black-knights-004728

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history-famous-people/france-and-england-didn-t-own-chivalry-have-you-heard-polish-knight-zawisza-021279

There was a monastery where the Knight spent his youth, before being apprenticed to a great lord of high rock
He fought in a historical battle or war that made him famous
He has/had an unbreakable, magic, famous Sword
He has a group of companions all with their own Backstories that died
He faithfully serves his great lord

Possible Names: Galas or Deleyn.
by [deleted]
October 12, 2018
I haven't solidified anything yet, but I have some ideas and some inspiration.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-europe/entity-neutrality-and-story-black-knights-004728

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history-famous-people/france-and-england-didn-t-own-chivalry-have-you-heard-polish-knight-zawisza-021279

There was a monastery where the Knight spent his youth, before being apprenticed to a great lord of high rock

He fought in a historical battle or war that made him famous

He has/had an unbreakable, magic, famous Sword

He has a group of companions all with their own Backstories that died

He faithfully serves his great lord

Possible Names: Galas or Deleyn.

kinzonmey
November 6, 2018

I would choose a kajiit who is a spell-sword in full nightingale armour (if availible). His mai spells would be mainly fire and lightning based wit his weapons being a high base damage sword with effect that poisons enemies. The Kajiit's name would be Aztaal (Of course) or Clavicus Vile the II (I just really like Clavicus Vile). The backstory would be: Aztaal first memory was when he was found by a group of elves named "The Stealthy Scorpions", They raised Aztaal as if he were one of them. They were a group of bandits and taught Aztaal how to swing a sword since he was 6. More in a bit...

by kinzonmey
November 6, 2018

I would choose a kajiit who is a spell-sword in full nightingale armour (if availible). His mai spells would be mainly fire and lightning based wit his weapons being a high base damage sword with effect that poisons enemies. The Kajiit's name would be Aztaal (Of course) or Clavicus Vile the II (I just really like Clavicus Vile). The backstory would be: Aztaal first memory was when he was found by a group of elves named "The Stealthy Scorpions", They raised Aztaal as if he were one of them. They were a group of bandits and taught Aztaal how to swing a sword since he was 6. More in a bit...

Fusdoiiz
December 11, 2018

If I said it once, I said it a hundred times: BRING THE DWEMER BACK!

Otherwise, I'd make either a Nord, Altmer, or Imperial, focus on his Magicka, affiliate myself with the Legion, and live in Windhelm. If I make an Altmer, he's gonna be called Thranduil.

by Fusdoiiz
December 11, 2018

If I said it once, I said it a hundred times: BRING THE DWEMER BACK!

Otherwise, I'd make either a Nord, Altmer, or Imperial, focus on his Magicka, affiliate myself with the Legion, and live in Windhelm. If I make an Altmer, he's gonna be called Thranduil.

Sonaak Kroinlah
December 11, 2018

I will wait for more info to solidify anything but I'm playing round with this: Breton battlemage build because that's always my default and a rapunzelesque backstory to explain the gaps in her knowledge of the world. I'm thinking her parents were paranoid hermits and hid her along with themeslves from the rest of the world. But she wants to see the world and decides to leave. Or something along these lines.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
December 11, 2018

I will wait for more info to solidify anything but I'm playing round with this: Breton battlemage build because that's always my default and a rapunzelesque backstory to explain the gaps in her knowledge of the world. I'm thinking her parents were paranoid hermits and hid her along with themeslves from the rest of the world. But she wants to see the world and decides to leave. Or something along these lines.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.