Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Outrageous mods

1  2 > >>  

DJbrony
November 19, 2013

I find it funny how theres so many mods out for skyrim, out of any of them which do you guys prefer to use if you have it for pc? For me I find the house mods is something nice to see since it brings in so much weird stuff that not even in-game.

by DJbrony
November 19, 2013

I find it funny how theres so many mods out for skyrim, out of any of them which do you guys prefer to use if you have it for pc? For me I find the house mods is something nice to see since it brings in so much weird stuff that not even in-game.

Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2014

I play it on Xbox I have heard of some cool mods for PC. I saw one where Aela the Huntress dresses sexier or something.

by Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2014

I play it on Xbox I have heard of some cool mods for PC. I saw one where Aela the Huntress dresses sexier or something.

IrkbaanDinokVen
April 19, 2014

I use mods that add weapons and abilities from various anime and pop-culture, such as: Homestuck Pogo-Hammer and Sord, Zabuza excecutioner, and Bleach Bonkai. I also use an abundance of Dark Brotherhood mods like: Better Dark Brotherhood, calling card, DB the Forgotten Sewers, and The Dark Brotherhood armor TeS edition. I especially love the mod Frostfall which adds hypothermia and survival aspects to the game.

by IrkbaanDinokVen
April 19, 2014

I use mods that add weapons and abilities from various anime and pop-culture, such as: Homestuck Pogo-Hammer and Sord, Zabuza excecutioner, and Bleach Bonkai. I also use an abundance of Dark Brotherhood mods like: Better Dark Brotherhood, calling card, DB the Forgotten Sewers, and The Dark Brotherhood armor TeS edition. I especially love the mod Frostfall which adds hypothermia and survival aspects to the game.

DJbrony
May 8, 2014

I noticed this all the time, There is so many and I do mean meany sexy mods out there plus some thats crazy overly sexual and thats saying something for sure.

by DJbrony
May 8, 2014

I noticed this all the time, There is so many and I do mean meany sexy mods out there plus some thats crazy overly sexual and thats saying something for sure.

shynight
May 12, 2014

I wish I could use mods. I've had Oblivion and Skyrim on the Xbox for awhile, but when the TES Anthology came out, I bought it for PC. Only one problem... my graphics card is AWFUL. I didn't even make it through the beginning scene on the lowest settings.

Luckily, I plan on getting a much better card for either my birthday or Christmas.

by shynight
May 12, 2014

I wish I could use mods. I've had Oblivion and Skyrim on the Xbox for awhile, but when the TES Anthology came out, I bought it for PC. Only one problem... my graphics card is AWFUL. I didn't even make it through the beginning scene on the lowest settings.

Luckily, I plan on getting a much better card for either my birthday or Christmas.

Jzargo01
May 13, 2014

Well, for Skyrim, I like the "Be a Dragon" Mod which you forge Dragon armor based on your race, like Argonian Dragon Gauntlets, etc. Then, you do a shout/spell (I haven't done it in a while) to become a dragon!

by Jzargo01
May 13, 2014

Well, for Skyrim, I like the "Be a Dragon" Mod which you forge Dragon armor based on your race, like Argonian Dragon Gauntlets, etc. Then, you do a shout/spell (I haven't done it in a while) to become a dragon!

Sahkrahfaas
May 19, 2014

I have Skyrim for Xbox and will soon have Morrowind, but I watch GameSpot's Top 5 Skyrim Mods of the Week videos on YouTube. One mod that looked quite cool was the Become The High King mod (if that was what it was called) which letyou get sponsors to become High King, then it adds loads of cool stuff like a pet dovah, a portal to Sovngarde, the ability to summon a tunnel to Highreach Keep with a spell and you can order people to dance for you. I think you can get Ysgramor as a follower as well, unless that's another mod... But, the Fart Shouts, Project P.E.W, Thu'um arrows and Trolling Trolls With Trololol Song will always be my favourite humourous mods XD

by Sahkrahfaas
May 19, 2014

I have Skyrim for Xbox and will soon have Morrowind, but I watch GameSpot's Top 5 Skyrim Mods of the Week videos on YouTube. One mod that looked quite cool was the Become The High King mod (if that was what it was called) which letyou get sponsors to become High King, then it adds loads of cool stuff like a pet dovah, a portal to Sovngarde, the ability to summon a tunnel to Highreach Keep with a spell and you can order people to dance for you. I think you can get Ysgramor as a follower as well, unless that's another mod... But, the Fart Shouts, Project P.E.W, Thu'um arrows and Trolling Trolls With Trololol Song will always be my favourite humourous mods XD

Mirkrilaar
May 21, 2014
Jzargo01

I saw that on youtube. That would be a dream come true. Haha

by Mirkrilaar
May 21, 2014
Jzargo01

I saw that on youtube. That would be a dream come true. Haha

Phelan1019
May 23, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

The Dov are NOT pets!

by Phelan1019
May 23, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

The Dov are NOT pets!

TaurenWardrums
May 24, 2014

Came across a mod on Curse that added an addiction mechanic for sweetrolls.

by TaurenWardrums
May 24, 2014

BanditNation
May 30, 2014

I'm currently using the Konahrik's Accoutrements mod, as i am 1: OBSESSED with the Dragon Priests, and 2: OBSESSED with Konahrik. I'm currently Konahrik, with Trueflame, which shoots an orange Bloodskal wave (That's what i call it, don't judge me.), a fire shooting staff, with a (literally) more draconic Dragon Aspect, which has animated wings (separate mod altogether and required), and an animated dragon tail, which only non-beast races have. I'll also have Miraak as a follower.

by BanditNation
May 30, 2014

I'm currently using the Konahrik's Accoutrements mod, as i am 1: OBSESSED with the Dragon Priests, and 2: OBSESSED with Konahrik. I'm currently Konahrik, with Trueflame, which shoots an orange Bloodskal wave (That's what i call it, don't judge me.), a fire shooting staff, with a (literally) more draconic Dragon Aspect, which has animated wings (separate mod altogether and required), and an animated dragon tail, which only non-beast races have. I'll also have Miraak as a follower.

FoggyPaws
June 2, 2014
IrkbaanDinokVen

Where, may I ask, can I get me a Sord...  I hope I have a hard time holding it...

come ON

On a more related note, I use Michael Bay Arrows, more explosions and knockback, with ragdoll extreme mods, for extra flying bodies

by FoggyPaws
June 2, 2014
IrkbaanDinokVen

Where, may I ask, can I get me a Sord...  I hope I have a hard time holding it...

come ON

On a more related note, I use Michael Bay Arrows, more explosions and knockback, with ragdoll extreme mods, for extra flying bodies

Ahmuldein
July 18, 2014
TaurenWardrums

Should have been Skooma or Moon Sugar or Sleeping Tree Sap.....or alcohol

by Ahmuldein
July 18, 2014
TaurenWardrums

Should have been Skooma or Moon Sugar or Sleeping Tree Sap.....or alcohol

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

Ive posted my entire commentary for wyrmstooth on a seperate topic, i think a mod like taht deserves to have its own topic :)

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

Ive posted my entire commentary for wyrmstooth on a seperate topic, i think a mod like taht deserves to have its own topic :)

Paaljurzind
September 19, 2014

There's a pair of mods, one that smites a guard with lightning upon mention of an arrow in the knee, and another where Sheogorath transforms any guard that mentions sweetrolls into a sweetroll.  While hilarious, they've also made my Dark Brotherhood missions a bit easier.

And there's also "Heimskr unleashed" that makes Heimskr speak backwards.

by Paaljurzind
September 19, 2014

There's a pair of mods, one that smites a guard with lightning upon mention of an arrow in the knee, and another where Sheogorath transforms any guard that mentions sweetrolls into a sweetroll.  While hilarious, they've also made my Dark Brotherhood missions a bit easier.

And there's also "Heimskr unleashed" that makes Heimskr speak backwards.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.