Recipe for: Roast Khajiit

Naxsuleykdinok
November 20, 2013

Roast Khajiit;

You will need:

- One Khajiit              - Knives

- Plate                       - Seasoning

- One Argonian            - One mug of Nord Mead

Now, to cook the perfect Roast Khajiit, you will need to start a fire for roasting, this is fairly simple, and you should already know how to start a fire already. If you follow the exact following steps, you should be well on your way to have the perfect Roast Khajiit.

Step 1: Skin the Khajiit.

In order to avoid having furballs in your perfect meal, you will need to use a skinning knife and skin the Khajiit.

Step 2: Cut up the skinned Khajiit.

Make sure that the fire is ready for roasting, cut the Khajiit up into large chunks, and begin to roast it.

Step 3: Skin the Argonian.

Remember to skin the Argonian, it is not very tasty with the skin on, you co not know where it's been.

Step 4: Boil the Argonian.

Make sure you boil the water before you place the chunks of Argonian in the pot. Add salt and pepper for flavour.

Step 5: Season the Khajiit.

For flavour, remember to season the Khajiit. Use Salt and Pepper for a bit of background taste, then add Season-All and Paprika for the goodness. Never be shy on the Season-All.

Step 6: Take the, now boiled, Argonian out of the pot and drain it.

Make sure that the Argonian is completely drained and boiled before you plate it up.

Step 7: Take the Khajiit off the heat.

Take the meat off the heat and fry off in some oil, then drain of oil, and plate up with some speciality sauce. 

Now, that is the recipe for the perfect Roast Khajiit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE FORGIVE MY RECIPE NOT BEING TRANSLATED INTO DOVAHZUL. BUT, IT IS MORE AMUSING IN ENGLISH. ENJOY!

by Naxsuleykdinok
November 20, 2013

Roast Khajiit;

You will need:

- One Khajiit              - Knives

- Plate                       - Seasoning

- One Argonian            - One mug of Nord Mead

Now, to cook the perfect Roast Khajiit, you will need to start a fire for roasting, this is fairly simple, and you should already know how to start a fire already. If you follow the exact following steps, you should be well on your way to have the perfect Roast Khajiit.

Step 1: Skin the Khajiit.

In order to avoid having furballs in your perfect meal, you will need to use a skinning knife and skin the Khajiit.

Step 2: Cut up the skinned Khajiit.

Make sure that the fire is ready for roasting, cut the Khajiit up into large chunks, and begin to roast it.

Step 3: Skin the Argonian.

Remember to skin the Argonian, it is not very tasty with the skin on, you co not know where it's been.

Step 4: Boil the Argonian.

Make sure you boil the water before you place the chunks of Argonian in the pot. Add salt and pepper for flavour.

Step 5: Season the Khajiit.

For flavour, remember to season the Khajiit. Use Salt and Pepper for a bit of background taste, then add Season-All and Paprika for the goodness. Never be shy on the Season-All.

Step 6: Take the, now boiled, Argonian out of the pot and drain it.

Make sure that the Argonian is completely drained and boiled before you plate it up.

Step 7: Take the Khajiit off the heat.

Take the meat off the heat and fry off in some oil, then drain of oil, and plate up with some speciality sauce. 

Now, that is the recipe for the perfect Roast Khajiit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE FORGIVE MY RECIPE NOT BEING TRANSLATED INTO DOVAHZUL. BUT, IT IS MORE AMUSING IN ENGLISH. ENJOY!

DovahKiinZaan
December 13, 2013

Can I adapt that to a Mer Mix recipe?

by DovahKiinZaan
December 13, 2013

Can I adapt that to a Mer Mix recipe?

Naxsuleykdinok
December 14, 2013

DREM YOL LOK
!

You may.

LOK, TH5M
!

by Naxsuleykdinok
December 14, 2013

DREM YOL LOK
!

You may.

LOK, TH5M
!

Mulqoreyn
June 4, 2014

this is ever so slightly..... well morbid.

by Mulqoreyn
June 4, 2014

this is ever so slightly..... well morbid.

Fus Ro Dah
June 4, 2014

Ahem...as a fellow Khajiit I am now fearful for my life. XP

by Fus Ro Dah
June 4, 2014

Ahem...as a fellow Khajiit I am now fearful for my life. XP

hiith
June 4, 2014

As an Argonian, I am offended.

by hiith
June 4, 2014

Fus Ro Dah
June 4, 2014
hiith

Let's protect each other XD 

by Fus Ro Dah
June 4, 2014
hiith

Phelan1019
June 9, 2014

(Imagine me face palming. Now imagine me doing it again. Repeat.)

W

T

F

YOU CHILDREN OF NAMIRA, I SWEAR!

by Phelan1019
June 9, 2014

(Imagine me face palming. Now imagine me doing it again. Repeat.)

W

T

F

YOU CHILDREN OF NAMIRA, I SWEAR!

Rah los Duuli
June 11, 2014

Are you supposed to be a dovah for this? I am confused.

by Rah los Duuli
June 11, 2014

Are you supposed to be a dovah for this? I am confused.

Naxsuleykdinok
June 12, 2014

Perhaps. Consumable by all, really.

by Naxsuleykdinok
June 12, 2014

Perhaps. Consumable by all, really.

Loniizrath
June 12, 2014

You don't need to be a dovah. It tastes great no matter who you are! It's also great in soup.

by Loniizrath
June 12, 2014

You don't need to be a dovah. It tastes great no matter who you are! It's also great in soup.

ikaram
July 16, 2014

You know what would be great? Roast Argnian legs. So I can eat something, and not fellow Kajhiits. XD

by ikaram
July 16, 2014

You know what would be great? Roast Argnian legs. So I can eat something, and not fellow Kajhiits. XD

Sahkrahfaas
July 17, 2014
Fus Ro Dah
hiith

Khajiit will watch your back :D

halp me brynjolf you will not be harmed you are not khajiit as i am please halp uss halp me or nocturnal wont be happy so you must save me from this horrorblosity naoo or odahviing will eat youuuu brynjolf delvin vex karliah anyoneee naoo...

:)

by Sahkrahfaas
July 17, 2014
Fus Ro Dah
hiith

Khajiit will watch your back :D

halp me brynjolf you will not be harmed you are not khajiit as i am please halp uss halp me or nocturnal wont be happy so you must save me from this horrorblosity naoo or odahviing will eat youuuu brynjolf delvin vex karliah anyoneee naoo...

:)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.