Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Whats the point in the hord

Odahviing
November 21, 2013

Is it just a collection will it have a future use? seems kinda point less currently, accept for the ability to collect them all. (Be the vary best that no one ever was to catch them is my real test to train them is my cause!)

by Odahviing
November 21, 2013

Is it just a collection will it have a future use? seems kinda point less currently, accept for the ability to collect them all. (Be the vary best that no one ever was to catch them is my real test to train them is my cause!)

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 30, 2013

Sorry for being unable to answer your question until now! Items are mostly collectible. There are some items like certain dragon claws that can be used to unlock special items later on.

by paarthurnax
November 30, 2013

Sorry for being unable to answer your question until now! Items are mostly collectible. There are some items like certain dragon claws that can be used to unlock special items later on.

Odahviing
December 25, 2013

ahhh okay.

by Odahviing
December 25, 2013

ahhh okay.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.