Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Heavy Armor

Fusdoiiz
January 17, 2019

As people who know me can infer, I really like Dwarven Armor. However, I also like Ebony Armor. It's ironic-Ebony is wood! [Orin brot ro].

by Fusdoiiz
January 17, 2019

As people who know me can infer, I really like Dwarven Armor. However, I also like Ebony Armor. It's ironic-Ebony is wood! [Orin brot ro].

Ercal
January 17, 2019

I perfer dragon or deadric

by Ercal
January 17, 2019

I perfer dragon or deadric

Mortifer
February 4, 2019

I like Dragon-plate, Daedric, and Dwarven because they all look cool. I'd say iron armor, but all the trailers had the Dragonborn in that, so the trailer basically said the main character was only Level 5. And ain't nobody gonna stop playing at Level 5!

by Mortifer
February 4, 2019

I like Dragon-plate, Daedric, and Dwarven because they all look cool. I'd say iron armor, but all the trailers had the Dragonborn in that, so the trailer basically said the main character was only Level 5. And ain't nobody gonna stop playing at Level 5!

Fusdoiiz
February 4, 2019
@Mortifer: Agreed, unless an ACTUAL Khajiut tried to play. It'd be no good, he'd just immediately go to Riften and squat.
by Fusdoiiz
February 4, 2019
@Mortifer: Agreed, unless an ACTUAL Khajiut tried to play. It'd be no good, he'd just immediately go to Riften and squat.

Onikvulzii
March 5, 2019

I like Steel plate armor a lot but I like dwemer way more

by Onikvulzii
March 5, 2019

I like Steel plate armor a lot but I like dwemer way more

Shezzarine
April 5, 2019

I like Daedric. Because i feel like a Daedra. Duh

by Shezzarine
April 5, 2019

I like Daedric. Because i feel like a Daedra. Duh

JayStorm324
April 6, 2019

Honestly? The only one I really like is the dwarven armor since it looks like actual armor no matter what race/gender you play as. everything else looks meh to me.

by JayStorm324
April 6, 2019

Honestly? The only one I really like is the dwarven armor since it looks like actual armor no matter what race/gender you play as. everything else looks meh to me.

atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

my favorite would have to be the orcish armour. it just looks so cool.

by atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

my favorite would have to be the orcish armour. it just looks so cool.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.