Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Duolingo course and the language of the web site

deadgod
April 5, 2019

The Dovahzul couse that is in here is amazing, really, but not every body has acces to it, becouse of the language, and also it is quite difficult especially with the first exercices, at list i didn't understand anything (i repeat it is a grate course) , maybe with a duolingo couse could be better. About the language, I could try to traduce it, but I don't understand a lot of things, so i would need help with that.

I hope the duolingo course is ready soon.

by deadgod
April 5, 2019

The Dovahzul couse that is in here is amazing, really, but not every body has acces to it, becouse of the language, and also it is quite difficult especially with the first exercices, at list i didn't understand anything (i repeat it is a grate course) , maybe with a duolingo couse could be better. About the language, I could try to traduce it, but I don't understand a lot of things, so i would need help with that.

I hope the duolingo course is ready soon.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.