Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls VS Elder Scrolls

Kul do Dovah
May 9, 2019

Personally, I like Skyrim better but it's the only one I've played . .  . but by pictures online it looks like 

Arena : Classic old game graphics, kind of cool with some ideas for future games within the story.

Daggerfall : same comments really, but more effort in graphics

Morrowind : Classic early Xbox game with better graphics but it looks like they kind of slacked off at end 

Oblivion and Skyrim later . . . 

These are just observations, could be wrong

by Kul do Dovah
May 9, 2019

Personally, I like Skyrim better but it's the only one I've played . .  . but by pictures online it looks like 

Arena : Classic old game graphics, kind of cool with some ideas for future games within the story.

Daggerfall : same comments really, but more effort in graphics

Morrowind : Classic early Xbox game with better graphics but it looks like they kind of slacked off at end 

Oblivion and Skyrim later . . . 

These are just observations, could be wrong

Kul do Dovah
May 9, 2019

Oblivion :  kind of like Morrowind - Classic early Xbox game but its graphics are more like Skyrim's

Skyrim : modern action game with sword fights, magic duels, Vampires, Werewolves, a dead High King, cival war, and a Hero called Dragonborn . . . 

by Kul do Dovah
May 9, 2019

Oblivion :  kind of like Morrowind - Classic early Xbox game but its graphics are more like Skyrim's

Skyrim : modern action game with sword fights, magic duels, Vampires, Werewolves, a dead High King, cival war, and a Hero called Dragonborn . . . 

Kul do Dovah
May 23, 2019

NO OFFENCE IS INTENDED TO AUDINCE

KROSIS

by Kul do Dovah
May 23, 2019

NO OFFENCE IS INTENDED TO AUDINCE

KROSIS

woodelf26
October 19, 2019

Oblivion by far is better. I do love the storyline and graphics though.

by woodelf26
October 19, 2019

Oblivion by far is better. I do love the storyline and graphics though.

woodelf26
October 20, 2019

I mean the storyline of Skyrim

by woodelf26
October 20, 2019

I mean the storyline of Skyrim

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.