Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls VS Elder Scrolls

Kul do Dovah
May 9, 2019

Personally, I like Skyrim better but it's the only one I've played . .  . but by pictures online it looks like 

Arena : Classic old game graphics, kind of cool with some ideas for future games within the story.

Daggerfall : same comments really, but more effort in graphics

Morrowind : Classic early Xbox game with better graphics but it looks like they kind of slacked off at end 

Oblivion and Skyrim later . . . 

These are just observations, could be wrong

by Kul do Dovah
May 9, 2019

Personally, I like Skyrim better but it's the only one I've played . .  . but by pictures online it looks like 

Arena : Classic old game graphics, kind of cool with some ideas for future games within the story.

Daggerfall : same comments really, but more effort in graphics

Morrowind : Classic early Xbox game with better graphics but it looks like they kind of slacked off at end 

Oblivion and Skyrim later . . . 

These are just observations, could be wrong

Kul do Dovah
May 9, 2019

Oblivion :  kind of like Morrowind - Classic early Xbox game but its graphics are more like Skyrim's

Skyrim : modern action game with sword fights, magic duels, Vampires, Werewolves, a dead High King, cival war, and a Hero called Dragonborn . . . 

by Kul do Dovah
May 9, 2019

Oblivion :  kind of like Morrowind - Classic early Xbox game but its graphics are more like Skyrim's

Skyrim : modern action game with sword fights, magic duels, Vampires, Werewolves, a dead High King, cival war, and a Hero called Dragonborn . . . 

Kul do Dovah
May 23, 2019

NO OFFENCE IS INTENDED TO AUDINCE

KROSIS

by Kul do Dovah
May 23, 2019

NO OFFENCE IS INTENDED TO AUDINCE

KROSIS