Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Eso, Elsweyr

Vokriid
June 9, 2019
The Elder Scrolls Online published a new DLC, Elsweyr, which is about dragons. I haven't bought it yet, so I don't know much about the Elsweyr dragons. Thus I ask everyone who knows more: How Skyrim-like are these dragons? Do they use the Dragon Language? If so: Do they use it correctly?
And, most important: Do we learn any new words, shouts, affixes or grammer rules from Elsweyr?
by Vokriid
June 9, 2019
The Elder Scrolls Online published a new DLC, Elsweyr, which is about dragons. I haven't bought it yet, so I don't know much about the Elsweyr dragons. Thus I ask everyone who knows more: How Skyrim-like are these dragons? Do they use the Dragon Language? If so: Do they use it correctly?

And, most important: Do we learn any new words, shouts, affixes or grammer rules from Elsweyr?

Kahvozein
June 15, 2019

From what I've seen, dragons can use Fus Ro Dah, Yol Toor Shul, Fo Krah Diin and new shouts like Tiid Su Dah that is a miniature version of the Alduin's meteor shout. I saw another fire shout but didn't get which words it was composed of. Finally, there are new named dragons like Bahlokdaan.

There's certainly a lot more to it than I haven't found yet.

by Kahvozein
June 15, 2019

From what I've seen, dragons can use Fus Ro Dah, Yol Toor Shul, Fo Krah Diin and new shouts like Tiid Su Dah that is a miniature version of the Alduin's meteor shout. I saw another fire shout but didn't get which words it was composed of. Finally, there are new named dragons like Bahlokdaan.

There's certainly a lot more to it than I haven't found yet.

woodelf26
October 20, 2019

Thats awesome

by woodelf26
October 20, 2019

Thats awesome

Glade
November 3, 2019
The forgotten city is good to.
by Glade
November 3, 2019
The forgotten city is good to.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.