Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Help with my new world

1  2 > >>  

Ziinahven
December 4, 2013

Drem yol lok, fahdonne! I've created a new fantasy world. I have like 80% of the map drawn up and most of the continents and provinces named. It's heavily based off of The Elder Scrolls, but not taken from is 100%. So far it's called Aesyra, pronounced (Ey-sir-ah) I need some names for organizations, provinces, new continents, races, characters, forests, oceans, basically anything of the world. I figured you guys might be a little interested. I also might take a new name for Aesyra if it's better.

if you want any mroe details, simply reply and I will tell ya!

by Ziinahven
December 4, 2013

Drem yol lok, fahdonne! I've created a new fantasy world. I have like 80% of the map drawn up and most of the continents and provinces named. It's heavily based off of The Elder Scrolls, but not taken from is 100%. So far it's called Aesyra, pronounced (Ey-sir-ah) I need some names for organizations, provinces, new continents, races, characters, forests, oceans, basically anything of the world. I figured you guys might be a little interested. I also might take a new name for Aesyra if it's better.

if you want any mroe details, simply reply and I will tell ya!

Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 4, 2013

Ahnok, zeymah!

I would absolutely adore helping you out. I make random maps and critters for fun all the time, it would be great helping out a fellow nerd and making a friend or two on this site :)

Naariv that no one's answered you yet. This seems like it's right up this site's alley.

by Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 4, 2013

Ahnok, zeymah!

I would absolutely adore helping you out. I make random maps and critters for fun all the time, it would be great helping out a fellow nerd and making a friend or two on this site :)

Naariv that no one's answered you yet. This seems like it's right up this site's alley.

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 4, 2013

This sounds awesome! I'd be glad to help out. I am a huge fan of worldbuilding. Can you show us a map?

by paarthurnax
December 4, 2013

This sounds awesome! I'd be glad to help out. I am a huge fan of worldbuilding. Can you show us a map?

BanditNation
December 4, 2013

I'm not sure about the name but here's what I have: Gondemans, a reptilian race, They are scaled and have the ability to cling to any surface. In their culture, every person is expected to be good at engineering. They are well-known for their canals and dangerous poisons. Their government is efficient.

by BanditNation
December 4, 2013

I'm not sure about the name but here's what I have: Gondemans, a reptilian race, They are scaled and have the ability to cling to any surface. In their culture, every person is expected to be good at engineering. They are well-known for their canals and dangerous poisons. Their government is efficient.

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 4, 2013
BanditNation

I'm not ure about the name but here's what i have: Gondemans

Small idea on the name: what if it was "Gondeman" singular and "Gondemen" plural?

by paarthurnax
December 4, 2013
BanditNation

Small idea on the name: what if it was "Gondeman" singular and "Gondemen" plural?

BanditNation
December 4, 2013
paarthurnax
BanditNation

That'd work fine, actually.

by BanditNation
December 4, 2013
paarthurnax
BanditNation

That'd work fine, actually.

BanditNation
December 4, 2013

I've just thought of a spell you could use, if you're taking names for spells, it's the Blessed Spell of Springing and Agility. Basically, it makes you run faster and jump higher.

by BanditNation
December 4, 2013

I've just thought of a spell you could use, if you're taking names for spells, it's the Blessed Spell of Springing and Agility. Basically, it makes you run faster and jump higher.

Ziinahven
December 5, 2013
Ziinahven
paarthurnax

Sure, but it's a VERY VERY old picture from when I first drew up the map, it's changed much since then.  It's very low quality; my camera is broken and i don't have a scanner to scan it. :\ I'm sorry I don't have a higher quality picture to show you, it's the best i have.

Well i did that all wrong.

by Ziinahven
December 5, 2013
Ziinahven
paarthurnax

Sure, but it's a VERY VERY old picture from when I first drew up the map, it's changed much since then.  It's very low quality; my camera is broken and i don't have a scanner to scan it. :\ I'm sorry I don't have a higher quality picture to show you, it's the best i have.

Well i did that all wrong.

Ziinahven
December 5, 2013

Dear god what have i done

by Ziinahven
December 5, 2013

Dear god what have i done

Ziinahven
December 5, 2013
BanditNation

Thanks! I'll add it :D

by Ziinahven
December 5, 2013
BanditNation

Thanks! I'll add it :D

Ziinahven
December 5, 2013
BanditNation

Thats a good idea, I'll probably use it. Maybe they could be some sort of ancient race that's very mysterious, like the dwemer.

by Ziinahven
December 5, 2013
BanditNation

Thats a good idea, I'll probably use it. Maybe they could be some sort of ancient race that's very mysterious, like the dwemer.

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 5, 2013

It's okay! I just went in and shrunk the images down so everything fits.

by paarthurnax
December 5, 2013

Ziinahven
December 5, 2013
paarthurnax

Thank you, I'm terrible at this.

by Ziinahven
December 5, 2013
paarthurnax

Thank you, I'm terrible at this.

DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013

I sometimes do Worldbuilding, draw maps and I even made my own Province on Skyrim as a mod, I could help

by DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013

I sometimes do Worldbuilding, draw maps and I even made my own Province on Skyrim as a mod, I could help

Kiindomoro
January 1, 2014

Personally, I thought that this would be a could idea for TES, but maybe you could look it over? 

A sort of human race that's more human than the others. Humans are famous for their quick learning and communication skills in most RPGs, so what not do that? Have a human race that has a bonus to speech and learns more quickly than the other human races (or all races).

by Kiindomoro
January 1, 2014

Personally, I thought that this would be a could idea for TES, but maybe you could look it over? 

A sort of human race that's more human than the others. Humans are famous for their quick learning and communication skills in most RPGs, so what not do that? Have a human race that has a bonus to speech and learns more quickly than the other human races (or all races).

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.