Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org everywhere

AciD
October 24, 2019

As the title says, I was wondering if there could be a way to download all of the lessons/alphabet etc. as a .pdf or a book (maybe sell it on amazon)  for external use to learn when we are not on the website.

by AciD
October 24, 2019

As the title says, I was wondering if there could be a way to download all of the lessons/alphabet etc. as a .pdf or a book (maybe sell it on amazon)  for external use to learn when we are not on the website.

Zinrahzul
November 19, 2019

Sorry it took so long to respond (maybe a mod has already), but you'd need to contact the owner of the site to get permission to do all of that. The contents of the site aren't going to be updated any time soon, but there is a recent (Fifth Edition) Dictionary located in the Library: (Link)

by Zinrahzul
November 19, 2019

Sorry it took so long to respond (maybe a mod has already), but you'd need to contact the owner of the site to get permission to do all of that. The contents of the site aren't going to be updated any time soon, but there is a recent (Fifth Edition) Dictionary located in the Library: (Link)

AciD
November 19, 2019

I didn't mean if I could sell anything, I was wondering if one day the owner of the site will make a book and sell it at some website like Amazon, sorry if that wasn't clear. Also, why is the site isn't going to be updated?

by AciD
November 19, 2019

I didn't mean if I could sell anything, I was wondering if one day the owner of the site will make a book and sell it at some website like Amazon, sorry if that wasn't clear. Also, why is the site isn't going to be updated?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.