Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Zombie vs Resurrected Dragons

Glade
December 7, 2019

So, here Alduin gets thrown though time and space. While this is going on Dragons are killed off. Thus comes Skyrim. Alduin returns as fortold  and starts doing what he was created for. Then you would think he was like, The heck?? Where are all my kin? Then starts resurrecting dead dragons. Was the shout he used to resurrect them more of a rase the dead? Or do you think they got there "Life" back and started re-populating the world with dragons?

I know it's just how game game forwards for the sake of story, Just was wondering.

by Glade
December 7, 2019

So, here Alduin gets thrown though time and space. While this is going on Dragons are killed off. Thus comes Skyrim. Alduin returns as fortold  and starts doing what he was created for. Then you would think he was like, The heck?? Where are all my kin? Then starts resurrecting dead dragons. Was the shout he used to resurrect them more of a rase the dead? Or do you think they got there "Life" back and started re-populating the world with dragons?

I know it's just how game game forwards for the sake of story, Just was wondering.

Sonaak Kroinlah
December 9, 2019

Their life was fully restored they are not undead, however repopulating will not be readily possible as dragons are physically asexual meaning they cannot reproduce.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
December 9, 2019

Their life was fully restored they are not undead, however repopulating will not be readily possible as dragons are physically asexual meaning they cannot reproduce.

[deleted]
January 11, 2020

is this another episode of The Big Bang Theory?

by [deleted]
January 11, 2020

is this another episode of The Big Bang Theory?

[deleted]
April 8, 2020

Maybe Alduin's Fus Ro Dah give the dead dragons life.

by [deleted]
April 8, 2020

Maybe Alduin's Fus Ro Dah give the dead dragons life.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.