Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Having trouble with a word?

RedCartographer
February 25, 2013

The only one rule I'll have to mention is don't steal another person's idea, obviously it's going to be recorded here who exactly came up with the idea in the first place. 

Otherwise feel free to submit the word you want to make, any existing words you might want to use as a root, and any possible thoughts you've had for the word. 

Then other people can look over the word and offer their thougths and constructive criticism in helping you create a word. 

More often than not others have offered root words for me to use that I'd never considered before nor knew existed. So feel free to submit and test out your word here and get some good feedback and help on your work.

by RedCartographer
February 25, 2013

The only one rule I'll have to mention is don't steal another person's idea, obviously it's going to be recorded here who exactly came up with the idea in the first place. 

Otherwise feel free to submit the word you want to make, any existing words you might want to use as a root, and any possible thoughts you've had for the word. 

Then other people can look over the word and offer their thougths and constructive criticism in helping you create a word. 

More often than not others have offered root words for me to use that I'd never considered before nor knew existed. So feel free to submit and test out your word here and get some good feedback and help on your work.

Myufi
April 13, 2013

This post has been deleted.

by Myufi
April 13, 2013

This post has been deleted.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.