Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hey I'm new here and I'm a beginner with the Dovahzul

Isran
November 10, 2020

Drem yol lok ,
 I'm a new member and I'm french but I very like the idea of this site so I have joined it today !

Edit : How can I use the Dovahzul in a post please ?

by Isran
November 10, 2020

Drem yol lok ,
 I'm a new member and I'm french but I very like the idea of this site so I have joined it today !

Edit : How can I use the Dovahzul in a post please ?

Liis
Administrator
November 12, 2020
@Isran,

To use dragon runes in a post, surround the desired text with square brackets. The text within the brackets will be rendered as runes once posted.
by Liis
November 12, 2020
@Isran,

To use dragon runes in a post, surround the desired text with square brackets. The text within the brackets will be rendered as runes once posted.

Isran
November 12, 2020
Liis
@Isran, To use dragon runes in a post, surround the desired text with square brackets. The text within the brackets will be rendered as runes once posted.

[Kogaan]

by Isran
November 12, 2020
Liis
@Isran, To use dragon runes in a post, surround the desired text with square brackets. The text within the brackets will be rendered as runes once posted.

[Kogaan]

Liis
Administrator
November 12, 2020
Heureuse d'aider.
by Liis
November 12, 2020
Heureuse d'aider.

Anthony Wicked
February 10, 2021

What Does The Inventory Items Do Exactly?

by Anthony Wicked
February 10, 2021

What Does The Inventory Items Do Exactly?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.