Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Wondering...?

Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013

Where do I find the Jarl's Bounty, so i can contribute to the site?

by Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013

Where do I find the Jarl's Bounty, so i can contribute to the site?

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 5, 2013

The Jarl's Bounty was a front page list that people could submit words for. If you dig around in the more ancient front page posts, you might find a few examples. There hasn't been a new one for a while, but maybe keep an eye out for one this weekend!

P.S. I moved this to the Site Discussion forum.

by paarthurnax
December 5, 2013

The Jarl's Bounty was a front page list that people could submit words for. If you dig around in the more ancient front page posts, you might find a few examples. There hasn't been a new one for a while, but maybe keep an eye out for one this weekend!

Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013
paarthurnax

Ah, Nox hi, fahdon. Kind of you :)

by Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013
paarthurnax

Ah, Nox hi, fahdon. Kind of you :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.