Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Numbers?

Peyt vahdin
March 29, 2021

I think it's odd there are no numbers in Dovah. I noticed a few real world languages here and thought we could base the numbers off Icelandic or german pronounciation? What do you guys think?

by Peyt vahdin
March 29, 2021

I think it's odd there are no numbers in Dovah. I noticed a few real world languages here and thought we could base the numbers off Icelandic or german pronounciation? What do you guys think?

Sonaak Kroinlah
March 29, 2021

While it is true that dovahzul has many real language inspirations it hasn't been the focus of the site to expand the language for some time. If you really want numbers (that other people might recognize) I would suggest checking the legacy dictionary, the site's previous and discontinued fan expansion of dovahzul.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
March 29, 2021

While it is true that dovahzul has many real language inspirations it hasn't been the focus of the site to expand the language for some time. If you really want numbers (that other people might recognize) I would suggest checking the legacy dictionary, the site's previous and discontinued fan expansion of dovahzul.

Peyt vahdin
March 30, 2021
@Sonaak Kroinlah Ah. I just checked and there's not any there either except for "one".
by Peyt vahdin
March 30, 2021
@Sonaak Kroinlah Ah. I just checked and there's not any there either except for "one".

Mirkrahven
March 31, 2021
Peyt vahdin

Once you’re on the legacy dictionary you have to switch from “Canon” to “Canon-->Non-Canon” or “Canon --> Modern

Or, look at this document "Learning Dovahzul" (Legacy), page 30.

by Mirkrahven
March 31, 2021
Peyt vahdin

Once you’re on the legacy dictionary you have to switch from “Canon” to “Canon-->Non-Canon” or “Canon --> Modern

Peyt vahdin
June 22, 2021
Mirkrahven

Okay thanks that seems to work

by Peyt vahdin
June 22, 2021
Mirkrahven

Okay thanks that seems to work

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.