Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm needy

Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013

How does one send items to others?

I've been trying to figure it out for, like, fifteen minutes.

by Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 5, 2013
Wielder of Krahkriinos

I have to work those features back in, krosis! Normally there would be "Send Item" and "Send Gold" buttons on a person's profile page. I will let you know when that's back up!

by paarthurnax
December 5, 2013
Wielder of Krahkriinos

I have to work those features back in, krosis! Normally there would be "Send Item" and "Send Gold" buttons on a person's profile page. I will let you know when that's back up!

Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013
paarthurnax
Wielder of Krahkriinos

thanks!

December 5, 2013
paarthurnax
Wielder of Krahkriinos

thanks!

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 5, 2013

These features are back now, so if you head to anyone's profile page, you should see "Give Item" and "Give Gold" buttons on the righthand side.

by paarthurnax
December 5, 2013

These features are back now, so if you head to anyone's profile page, you should see "Give Item" and "Give Gold" buttons on the righthand side.

Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013
paarthurnax

That was FAST! Thanks, man, you're the best. This site is the best. *Cries softly.*

December 5, 2013
paarthurnax

That was FAST! Thanks, man, you're the best. This site is the best. *Cries softly.*

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.