Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who is you least favorite and most favorite characters in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Diivyahnahl
September 21, 2021

I'll say mine, I hate just any Thalmor agent too annoying and kinda started the civil war. My favorite being Paarthurnax he is so alone on the top of the mountain and hasn't spoken really to anyone of his kind really. 

by Diivyahnahl
September 21, 2021

I'll say mine, I hate just any Thalmor agent too annoying and kinda started the civil war. My favorite being Paarthurnax he is so alone on the top of the mountain and hasn't spoken really to anyone of his kind really. 

KEAO
November 18, 2021

I really hated Ancano, the nosy Thalmor at the college of Winterhold, even before he murdered Savos Aren and Mirabelle Ervine. I literally stormed into the hall to incinerate him into an ash pile during the quest. 

I like Barbas a lot. Especially his joke "Skyrim is now host to giant, flying lizards and two-legged cat-men... and you're surprised by me? Yes. I just talked. And am continuing to do so." I burst into laughter first time I met him realizing how meta this joke is. Pity that he wasn't talking a lot while following me. He is part of Clavicus Vile, the Prince of Bargains, who should be very good at talking. Imagine him mocking the player with his voice "Of all the fancy helmets they have on display, you choose to wear this one? Alright, just don't pick up any dress for me." or goes "You are not allowed to pet me. I'm not implying that you asked, just NO petting!"

PS. Don't kill Barbas, you monster!

I like Barbas a lot. Especially his joke "Skyrim is now host to giant, flying lizards and two-legged cat-men... and you're surprised by me? Yes. I just talked. And am continuing to do so." I burst into laughter first time I met him realizing how meta this joke is. Pity that he wasn't talking a lot while following me. He is part of Clavicus Vile, the Prince of Bargains, who should be very good at talking. Imagine him mocking the player with his voice "Of all the fancy helmets they have on display, you choose to wear this one? Alright, just don't pick up any dress for me." or goes "You are not allowed to pet me. I'm not implying that you asked, just NO petting!"

I really hated Ancano, the nosy Thalmor at the college of Winterhold, even before he murdered Savos Aren and Mirabelle Ervine. I literally stormed into the hall to incinerate him into an ash pile during the quest. 

by KEAO
November 18, 2021

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.