Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Paarthurnax's Fire Within Yol meditation

RuvaakVulon
October 1, 2021

I am considering a tattoo from the "Fire Within" meditation on  YOL (especially the 'What will you burn? What will you spare?' snippet). Has this ever been translated into Dozahzul?

I have 'you will burn' but I can't find a good synonym for 'spare' as in not burn...

If any of the meditations have been translated, I'd love to see them, as the FUS meditation is also quite profound (and therefore, ink-worthy!)

by RuvaakVulon
October 1, 2021

I am considering a tattoo from the "Fire Within" meditation on  YOL (especially the 'What will you burn? What will you spare?' snippet). Has this ever been translated into Dozahzul?

I have 'you will burn' but I can't find a good synonym for 'spare' as in not burn...

If any of the meditations have been translated, I'd love to see them, as the FUS meditation is also quite profound (and therefore, ink-worthy!)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.