Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Font

Kazmirus
October 20, 2021

Drem Yo Lok!

It's been a long while since I last visited this board - I think maybe 5 or 6 years? When I was a member I contributed the Dovahzul Modern font, which I think is still a part of the site's directory.

With that in mind, it's come to my attention the past few days that the link is broken (or at least, not sharing properly) because I've been getting notifications for sharing access! It makes me so happy to know that people are still using the font after all this time, and I do allow access when I get the notifications - but I think it would be better if I just posted a new link, eh?

A little while ago someone came to me via email asking if they could use the font for keyboard caps, and I had a good look at my shoddy work and decided I should put together a new version! In the link there is DovahzulSans which is my attempt to improve. I've learned quite a bit about making fonts so I have no doubt you'll find it slightly higher quality.

Please reach out at my email if you have any questions/suggestions.

Link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19KtCGNMOHujoesEMxufK4akuawsDYwhk?usp=sharing

Email:

[email protected]

by Kazmirus
October 20, 2021

Drem Yo Lok!

It's been a long while since I last visited this board - I think maybe 5 or 6 years? When I was a member I contributed the Dovahzul Modern font, which I think is still a part of the site's directory.

With that in mind, it's come to my attention the past few days that the link is broken (or at least, not sharing properly) because I've been getting notifications for sharing access! It makes me so happy to know that people are still using the font after all this time, and I do allow access when I get the notifications - but I think it would be better if I just posted a new link, eh?

A little while ago someone came to me via email asking if they could use the font for keyboard caps, and I had a good look at my shoddy work and decided I should put together a new version! In the link there is DovahzulSans which is my attempt to improve. I've learned quite a bit about making fonts so I have no doubt you'll find it slightly higher quality.

Please reach out at my email if you have any questions/suggestions.

Link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19KtCGNMOHujoesEMxufK4akuawsDYwhk?usp=sharing

Email:

[email protected]

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.