Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dumb things you did in your playthoroughs

1  2 > >>  

Volthurnil
November 22, 2021

Besides of all this dancing, politics and murder, can't you allow yourself to do something stupid? Collections of weird items? Creative ways to kill Nazeem? First Skyrim character bloopers? Funny not broken builds? Yup, everything counts.

Just collected 600 bread, feeling good. And as a skooma addicted Khajiit I joined stormcloaks. Okay thats kinda weird I admit... anyway

by Volthurnil
November 22, 2021

Besides of all this dancing, politics and murder, can't you allow yourself to do something stupid? Collections of weird items? Creative ways to kill Nazeem? First Skyrim character bloopers? Funny not broken builds? Yup, everything counts.

Just collected 600 bread, feeling good. And as a skooma addicted Khajiit I joined stormcloaks. Okay thats kinda weird I admit... anyway

Sonaak Kroinlah
November 24, 2021

Does using "flames" to burn food and calling it cooking count as weird?

by Sonaak Kroinlah
November 24, 2021

Does using "flames" to burn food and calling it cooking count as weird?

Volthurnil
November 28, 2021

I never did that actually. I would be crazy to think that Bethesda implemented realistic food cooking lol

by Volthurnil
November 28, 2021

I never did that actually. I would be crazy to think that Bethesda implemented realistic food cooking lol

KEAO
December 1, 2021

I went into Alvor's house with Hadvar, and started hopping on thier bed as they are talking. Dorthe the little girl looked me in the eye and said "Father said kid shouldn't jump on the bed like that, but you are a grown up, so I think you are fine." (or something like that). I never felt so young.

I almost died laughing when I realize I can get away with putting a bowl on every Jarl's head and a gourd in their arms as they are sitting in the throne. Perfect posture and face expression.

by KEAO
December 1, 2021

I went into Alvor's house with Hadvar, and started hopping on thier bed as they are talking. Dorthe the little girl looked me in the eye and said "Father said kid shouldn't jump on the bed like that, but you are a grown up, so I think you are fine." (or something like that). I never felt so young.

I almost died laughing when I realize I can get away with putting a bowl on every Jarl's head and a gourd in their arms as they are sitting in the throne. Perfect posture and face expression.

Zephyr2020
February 7, 2022
failed to kill nazeem quick enough
by Zephyr2020
February 7, 2022
failed to kill nazeem quick enough

BiiveydoPindaar
July 30, 2022

Not watching my footing when traversing that massive glacier near Winterhold and falling through the cracks...

KEAO

Now I need to try this. I had no idea this could happen!

by BiiveydoPindaar
July 30, 2022

Not watching my footing when traversing that massive glacier near Winterhold and falling through the cracks...

KEAO

Now I need to try this. I had no idea this could happen!

DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

I killed the first person I saw and the guard just sat there and stared at me.

by DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

I killed the first person I saw and the guard just sat there and stared at me.

DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

also I die by falling off of the dragon reach balcony while fighting Odahviing.

by DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

also I die by falling off of the dragon reach balcony while fighting Odahviing.

DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

I was wearing full daedric armor and weilding a Dragonbone Battleaxe.

by DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

I was wearing full daedric armor and weilding a Dragonbone Battleaxe.

DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

I also forgot to save and had to start back at square one

by DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

I also forgot to save and had to start back at square one

DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

before I killed Alduin

by DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

before I killed Alduin

DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

back before I knew how to use Bend will

by DarknessRising
October 13, 2022

back before I knew how to use Bend will

cody117war
October 14, 2022
I learned how to run at Mach 10 across the map of Skyrim
by cody117war
October 14, 2022
I learned how to run at Mach 10 across the map of Skyrim

andy
November 13, 2022

I killed a dragon once and its corpse kept following me. Not something I did just something weird lol

by andy
November 13, 2022

I killed a dragon once and its corpse kept following me. Not something I did just something weird lol

Realms
December 8, 2022

That is a simple one. MODDED SKYRIM (on PS4, it was a nightmare-fueled multiple runs, and it was exciting. And the Ps4 (or the game) hated it.

by Realms
December 8, 2022

That is a simple one. MODDED SKYRIM (on PS4, it was a nightmare-fueled multiple runs, and it was exciting. And the Ps4 (or the game) hated it.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.