Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dumb things you did in your playthoroughs

Qothulnir
November 22, 2021

Besides of all this dancing, politics and murder, can't you allow yourself to do something stupid? Collections of weird items? Creative ways to kill Nazeem? First Skyrim character bloopers? Funny not broken builds? Yup, everything counts.

Just collected 600 bread, feeling good. And as a skooma addicted Khajiit I joined stormcloaks. Okay thats kinda weird I admit... anyway

by Qothulnir
November 22, 2021

Besides of all this dancing, politics and murder, can't you allow yourself to do something stupid? Collections of weird items? Creative ways to kill Nazeem? First Skyrim character bloopers? Funny not broken builds? Yup, everything counts.

Just collected 600 bread, feeling good. And as a skooma addicted Khajiit I joined stormcloaks. Okay thats kinda weird I admit... anyway

Sonaak Kroinlah
November 24, 2021

Does using "flames" to burn food and calling it cooking count as weird?

by Sonaak Kroinlah
November 24, 2021

Does using "flames" to burn food and calling it cooking count as weird?

Qothulnir
November 28, 2021

I never did that actually. I would be crazy to think that Bethesda implemented realistic food cooking lol

by Qothulnir
November 28, 2021

I never did that actually. I would be crazy to think that Bethesda implemented realistic food cooking lol

KEAO
December 1, 2021

I went into Alvor's house with Hadvar, and started hopping on thier bed as they are talking. Dorthe the little girl looked me in the eye and said "Father said kid shouldn't jump on the bed like that, but you are a grown up, so I think you are fine." (or something like that). I never felt so young.

I almost died laughing when I realize I can get away with putting a bowl on every Jarl's head and a gourd in their arms as they are sitting in the throne. Perfect posture and face expression.

by KEAO
December 1, 2021

I went into Alvor's house with Hadvar, and started hopping on thier bed as they are talking. Dorthe the little girl looked me in the eye and said "Father said kid shouldn't jump on the bed like that, but you are a grown up, so I think you are fine." (or something like that). I never felt so young.

I almost died laughing when I realize I can get away with putting a bowl on every Jarl's head and a gourd in their arms as they are sitting in the throne. Perfect posture and face expression.