Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Profile Picture upload

Vokunthurfaas
December 2, 2021

I wanted to upload a custom picture in my profile but it not work... i tried imgur, lightshoot and other links where i upload it but it not work

thx

by Vokunthurfaas
December 2, 2021

I wanted to upload a custom picture in my profile but it not work... i tried imgur, lightshoot and other links where i upload it but it not work

thx

Liis
Administrator
December 2, 2021
The image can only be a maximum of 100 pixels by 100 pixels in size. You can Google search for an image size converter that can convert images to different sizes.
by Liis
December 2, 2021
The image can only be a maximum of 100 pixels by 100 pixels in size. You can Google search for an image size converter that can convert images to different sizes.

Vokunthurfaas
December 4, 2021

Ah thx Liis :) 

by Vokunthurfaas
December 4, 2021

Ah thx Liis :) 

Vokunthurfaas
February 16, 2022

i tried it again today. even when i use a 100x100 size picture it dont work... i use the lightshoot site to upload it but the url dont work

by Vokunthurfaas
February 16, 2022

i tried it again today. even when i use a 100x100 size picture it dont work... i use the lightshoot site to upload it but the url dont work

Liis
Administrator
February 19, 2022
@Vokunthurfaas,

Try to "open the image in a new tab" to isolate the image on a webpage by itself. Copy and use the URL for that newly opened webpage.
by Liis
February 19, 2022
@Vokunthurfaas,

Try to "open the image in a new tab" to isolate the image on a webpage by itself. Copy and use the URL for that newly opened webpage.

Vokunthurfaas
March 4, 2022

I tried that. If a png form of the Image it accept the link after i "Open it in new tab" but there was just a empy space in the Profile. With a jpg picture after "Open it in new Tab" it dont accept the url? but its the same picture only different format and upload are same. 

by Vokunthurfaas
March 4, 2022

I tried that. If a png form of the Image it accept the link after i "Open it in new tab" but there was just a empy space in the Profile. With a jpg picture after "Open it in new Tab" it dont accept the url? but its the same picture only different format and upload are same. 

Vokunthurfaas
March 4, 2022

A got it. Lightshot dont wanted to show me the right version of the jpg. It opens the jpg in new window but it was a wrong url. With another tool it work :) 

by Vokunthurfaas
March 4, 2022

A got it. Lightshot dont wanted to show me the right version of the jpg. It opens the jpg in new window but it was a wrong url. With another tool it work :) 

Liis
Administrator
March 8, 2022
Great to hear.
by Liis
March 8, 2022
Great to hear.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.