Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Want to say thanks

Crimson13
January 25, 2022

At this point I know the site comes across as dead considering the amount of posts in the forums and the last front page topic was on January 14, 2019. But I want to say thank you for those who keep the site up. It's been quite helpful when playing Skyrim, naming my stuff in its dragon tongue, and when using it for my D&D campaigns as I use this as a base for Draconic, haha.

I got real nervous and bummed up when the site would load over a week ago as I thought it was gone for good. But I'm glad to see it up now and hope it stays for the future. So thanks again for making the site and having it up still.

by Crimson13
January 25, 2022

At this point I know the site comes across as dead considering the amount of posts in the forums and the last front page topic was on January 14, 2019. But I want to say thank you for those who keep the site up. It's been quite helpful when playing Skyrim, naming my stuff in its dragon tongue, and when using it for my D&D campaigns as I use this as a base for Draconic, haha.

I got real nervous and bummed up when the site would load over a week ago as I thought it was gone for good. But I'm glad to see it up now and hope it stays for the future. So thanks again for making the site and having it up still.

Wendy Marvell
April 16, 2022

I too wish to say thank you. Everyone who puts in the effort to mantain this server is truly glorious.

by Wendy Marvell
April 16, 2022

I too wish to say thank you. Everyone who puts in the effort to mantain this server is truly glorious.

rounlme4
September 2, 2022

e date and referred to as nicole upset that we had booked a marriage on her wedding date. we were careworn because

VoIP virtual phone number

by rounlme4
September 2, 2022

e date and referred to as nicole upset that we had booked a marriage on her wedding date. we were careworn because

VoIP virtual phone number

sereinsand
September 23, 2022

Regionality of design. Each institutional enterprise has a different regionality, which may be reflected in the historical background of the institution, the cultural roots behind the products or services, and the scope and target of the market. The logo can have obvious regional characteristics; but relatively speaking, it can also have a strong international image. This is often the most difficult place for designers of design companies to grasp; the applicability of logo design. The logo design must be suitable for the visual communication medium used by the institution. Each medium has different characteristics or has its own limitations, and the application of trademarks must be adapted to the conditions of each medium. Consider the shape, size, color and texture. Therefore, the design works have better applicability.virtual phone system service

by sereinsand
September 23, 2022

Regionality of design. Each institutional enterprise has a different regionality, which may be reflected in the historical background of the institution, the cultural roots behind the products or services, and the scope and target of the market. The logo can have obvious regional characteristics; but relatively speaking, it can also have a strong international image. This is often the most difficult place for designers of design companies to grasp; the applicability of logo design. The logo design must be suitable for the visual communication medium used by the institution. Each medium has different characteristics or has its own limitations, and the application of trademarks must be adapted to the conditions of each medium. Consider the shape, size, color and texture. Therefore, the design works have better applicability.virtual phone system service

sereindail
October 26, 2022

Designers can use Sketch to explore multiple or complex ideas without software distractions and complications. The same thumbnail sketches or scratch paper can be used to quickly refine and generate the idea on the computer in a mixed process. This hybrid process is as useful as logo design, in a software learning curve that can detract from the creative thought process. The traditional design/computing production hybrid process can be used to unleash one's creativity in page layout or image development as well. In the early days of computer publishing, many "traditional" designers relied on computer whiz production artists to produce their ideas from sketches without the need to learn computer skills themselves. However, this practice has become less common, especially since desktop publishing. Computer use and graphics software textbooks are used in most design courses. At the same time, many designers utilize a wealth of online tools and resources including color pickers, fonts, decoupage art and tutorials.voip phone

by sereindail
October 26, 2022

Designers can use Sketch to explore multiple or complex ideas without software distractions and complications. The same thumbnail sketches or scratch paper can be used to quickly refine and generate the idea on the computer in a mixed process. This hybrid process is as useful as logo design, in a software learning curve that can detract from the creative thought process. The traditional design/computing production hybrid process can be used to unleash one's creativity in page layout or image development as well. In the early days of computer publishing, many "traditional" designers relied on computer whiz production artists to produce their ideas from sketches without the need to learn computer skills themselves. However, this practice has become less common, especially since desktop publishing. Computer use and graphics software textbooks are used in most design courses. At the same time, many designers utilize a wealth of online tools and resources including color pickers, fonts, decoupage art and tutorials.voip phone

niolewilley
January 29, 2023

Express your gratitude in a unique way! Use the crown symbol copy and paste to say thank you and show appreciation to someone who deserves it. It's a small gesture that can make a big impact and let them know they are valued and respected.

by niolewilley
January 29, 2023

Express your gratitude in a unique way! Use the crown symbol copy and paste to say thank you and show appreciation to someone who deserves it. It's a small gesture that can make a big impact and let them know they are valued and respected.

thomas32
March 7, 2023

Thank you for your message, and we're glad to hear that our site has been helpful to you in your gaming and D&D campaigns. We appreciate your support and kind words, and we're happy to have been able to provide a resource for you.

We understand that the site may seem inactive at times, but we're always here and working to keep the site up and running. Your feedback and support mean a lot to us, and we'll continue to do our best to provide helpful content for our users. More in these days finding the car wash servies is very difficiult task. In order to find the best car wash servies visit incarwash.com which one of the most trusted site that provide acccurate information where the car wash servies are avialabe. More this  provide all the servies for free of cost. 

by thomas32
March 7, 2023

Thank you for your message, and we're glad to hear that our site has been helpful to you in your gaming and D&D campaigns. We appreciate your support and kind words, and we're happy to have been able to provide a resource for you.

We understand that the site may seem inactive at times, but we're always here and working to keep the site up and running. Your feedback and support mean a lot to us, and we'll continue to do our best to provide helpful content for our users. More in these days finding the car wash servies is very difficiult task. In order to find the best car wash servies visit incarwash.com which one of the most trusted site that provide acccurate information where the car wash servies are avialabe. More this  provide all the servies for free of cost. 

mariahcarey
August 18, 2023

It's also great that you've expressed your gratitude for the site's existence and continued availability. Such appreciation can motivate those who maintain and wordle contribute to these resources, and it helps create a sense of community among users who share similar interests.

by mariahcarey
August 18, 2023

It's also great that you've expressed your gratitude for the site's existence and continued availability. Such appreciation can motivate those who maintain and wordle contribute to these resources, and it helps create a sense of community among users who share similar interests.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.