Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Zodiac in dragon language

Keinfron
February 16, 2022

I'm new to this, so I'm very sorry if they don't make much sense (but I'm eager to learn! please leave suggestions!)

Aries - Zunklovraan (weapon, head, animal)

Taurus - Zunkey (weapon, horse)

Gemini - Medkiirre (similar, children)

Cancer - Kloraan (sand, animal)

Leo - Junkaaz (king, cat)

Virgo - Dunvahdin (grace, maiden)

Libra - Rosiiv (balance, found/find)

Scorpio - Nindur (sting, curse) OR Nindurraan (sting, curse, animal)

Sagittarius - Keyronaan (horse, archer)

Capricorn - Strunmahzunraan (mountain, weapon, animal)

Aquarius - Okaazzam (sea, slave)

Pisces - Okaazraanne (sea, animals)

So,,, yeah- It's not polished or anything, so if you have suggestions on how to improve this I would love to read them!

by Keinfron
February 16, 2022

I'm new to this, so I'm very sorry if they don't make much sense (but I'm eager to learn! please leave suggestions!)

Aries - Zunklovraan (weapon, head, animal)

Taurus - Zunkey (weapon, horse)

Gemini - Medkiirre (similar, children)

Cancer - Kloraan (sand, animal)

Leo - Junkaaz (king, cat)

Virgo - Dunvahdin (grace, maiden)

Libra - Rosiiv (balance, found/find)

Scorpio - Nindur (sting, curse) OR Nindurraan (sting, curse, animal)

Sagittarius - Keyronaan (horse, archer)

Capricorn - Strunmahzunraan (mountain, weapon, animal)

Aquarius - Okaazzam (sea, slave)

Pisces - Okaazraanne (sea, animals)

So,,, yeah- It's not polished or anything, so if you have suggestions on how to improve this I would love to read them!

Kahvozein
February 18, 2022
That's very interesting! Good job! For "Leo" we have the word "Am" which directly translates to "Lion" so maybe you could use it. Also for "Aquarius" it is "Okaazzaam", maybe you could use "Laar" which is a new official word meaning "Water". Why did you choose to use "Zaam" here btw?
by Kahvozein
February 18, 2022
That's very interesting! Good job! For "Leo" we have the word "Am" which directly translates to "Lion" so maybe you could use it. Also for "Aquarius" it is "Okaazzaam", maybe you could use "Laar" which is a new official word meaning "Water". Why did you choose to use "Zaam" here btw?

Keinfron
February 20, 2022
Kahvozein

Thank you for the suggestions! I didn't know there was a word for lion, I just had to improvise ":D

For Aquarius I choose "zaam" / slave because I thought "mhhh how would I describe an aquarium?" and the first words that came in my sleep deprived mind where "enslaved water" or "trapped water" so I went with the first one because it was easier :)!!

thank you for your suggestions, friend!! 

by Keinfron
February 20, 2022
Kahvozein

Thank you for the suggestions! I didn't know there was a word for lion, I just had to improvise ":D

For Aquarius I choose "zaam" / slave because I thought "mhhh how would I describe an aquarium?" and the first words that came in my sleep deprived mind where "enslaved water" or "trapped water" so I went with the first one because it was easier :)!!

thank you for your suggestions, friend!! 

eetwebblo
September 22, 2022

on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
e-commerce website

by eetwebblo
September 22, 2022

on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
e-commerce website

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.