Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Need help with tattoo idea

Mdog297
April 11, 2022

Hello everyone, first of all if this is in the wrong section I do apologize. 

Now, since that is out of the way I wanted to ask for help converting "Fear No One But The Most High" to dragon language in (Dovahkiin) so that I could put it into the transcriber. 

I have no confidence in my ability to do this alone and I do not want to get a crappy translated tattoo. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

I hope to learn a lot more someday lol. 

by Mdog297
April 11, 2022

Hello everyone, first of all if this is in the wrong section I do apologize. 

Now, since that is out of the way I wanted to ask for help converting "Fear No One But The Most High" to dragon language in (Dovahkiin) so that I could put it into the transcriber. 

I have no confidence in my ability to do this alone and I do not want to get a crappy translated tattoo. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

I hope to learn a lot more someday lol. 

Ceredalmo
April 20, 2022
Faas nid nunon rok lok
Fear no one except the highest
by Ceredalmo
April 20, 2022
Faas nid nunon rok lok

Fear no one except the highest

Sonaak Kroinlah
April 21, 2022

Faas nid nuz faal zok = fear none but the most 

Translating high is more difficult as we have no direct translation. Based of context though I would use something like "lot" which means "great".

Thus you would have:

[Faas nid nuz faal zok lot] Faas nid nuz faal zok lot (fear none but the most great)

by Sonaak Kroinlah
April 21, 2022

Faas nid nuz faal zok = fear none but the most 

Translating high is more difficult as we have no direct translation. Based of context though I would use something like "lot" which means "great".

Thus you would have:

[Faas nid nuz faal zok lot] Faas nid nuz faal zok lot (fear none but the most great)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.