Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Non-canon Memrise course suggestion & revision

ervinjason
June 4, 2022

I have overseen the construction of the new Non-canon Memrise course, which is now open to everyone.

But we course editors (hiith, Foduiiz, and VaraX) need your help!

See, the non-canon inventions are ever-changing, and we can't quite keep track of all of the changes, and that's where you come in. If you know of a change that hasn't been updated in our course, then drop it in this thread or on the Memrise forum thread.

OR, if you just have an idea for it, also let us know! If we editors can be in (somewhat) agreement about it, then it shall be done.

We also welcome general feedback and questions on the course.

by ervinjason
June 4, 2022

I have overseen the construction of the new Non-canon Memrise course, which is now open to everyone.

But we course editors (hiith, Foduiiz, and VaraX) need your help!

See, the non-canon inventions are ever-changing, and we can't quite keep track of all of the changes, and that's where you come in. If you know of a change that hasn't been updated in our course, then drop it in this thread or on the Memrise forum thread.

OR, if you just have an idea for it, also let us know! If we editors can be in (somewhat) agreement about it, then it shall be done.

We also welcome general feedback and questions on the course.

thomas32
December 1, 2022

Courses you were working on used to be 'pinned' so they appeared on your dashboard, and all other courses were in a separate folder. In a classic 'improvement' to the user interface, this was removed...

In order to keep the courses I'm actively working on together, I use groups, but this doesn't work very well. Memrise forgets you were in a group when you exit a course; you can't review within the group.

I also created an animation video on Alight Motion about this idea. watching this I hope you will understand it.

by thomas32
December 1, 2022

Courses you were working on used to be 'pinned' so they appeared on your dashboard, and all other courses were in a separate folder. In a classic 'improvement' to the user interface, this was removed...

In order to keep the courses I'm actively working on together, I use groups, but this doesn't work very well. Memrise forgets you were in a group when you exit a course; you can't review within the group.

I also created an animation video on Alight Motion about this idea. watching this I hope you will understand it.

alynedres
April 3, 2023

Null's Clash is a good option for you whether you want to simply establish a clan or have some fun with an army of powerful soldiers. But bear in mind that you shouldn't practise attacking the strongholds of players from the first Clash of Clans game on the server!

by alynedres
April 3, 2023

Null's Clash is a good option for you whether you want to simply establish a clan or have some fun with an army of powerful soldiers. But bear in mind that you shouldn't practise attacking the strongholds of players from the first Clash of Clans game on the server!

nebotaig
April 4, 2023

All things in their being are good for something.
https://www.newbloggingaboutanything.com

by nebotaig
April 4, 2023

All things in their being are good for something.
https://www.newbloggingaboutanything.com

brain011
June 11, 2023

Now you can easily get alight motion pro apk with all the premium features unlocked free of cost at alightmotionapps.com

by brain011
June 11, 2023

Now you can easily get alight motion pro apk with all the premium features unlocked free of cost at alightmotionapps.com

success Bunty
July 12, 2023
brain011

Are you interest in bike racing games download trafficridergame my site.

by success Bunty
July 12, 2023
brain011

Are you interest in bike racing games download trafficridergame my site.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.