Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Need help with a translation

Migboy
October 21, 2022
So, there's a song I love that's called "Estamos Vivos" from Fabio Brazza, and there's a quote that I really like, it's "Se você não tem pelo que morrer, então por quê você tá vivo?" or, in english, if you have nothing to die for, why are you alive?

I really want to take this with me and was thinking about getting a tattoo. So I started studying a bit the dovahzul language and used the translator, but I'm kinda confused about how I could translate the second part of the quote. Didn't find an word for "why" and the closest I could get was;
Rul hi lost nid wah dir fah ___ los hi nahl

Anybody has an idea of how I could get the same meaning? Btw, I'm not an english native speaker and mine's bit broken without practicing it, sorry about any mistakes
by Migboy
October 21, 2022
So, there's a song I love that's called "Estamos Vivos" from Fabio Brazza, and there's a quote that I really like, it's "Se você não tem pelo que morrer, então por quê você tá vivo?" or, in english, if you have nothing to die for, why are you alive?

I really want to take this with me and was thinking about getting a tattoo. So I started studying a bit the dovahzul language and used the translator, but I'm kinda confused about how I could translate the second part of the quote. Didn't find an word for "why" and the closest I could get was;

Rul hi lost nid wah dir fah ___ los hi nahl

Anybody has an idea of how I could get the same meaning? Btw, I'm not an english native speaker and mine's bit broken without practicing it, sorry about any mistakes

Kestbahin
November 9, 2022
Migboy
So, there's a song I love that's called "Estamos Vivos" from Fabio Brazza, and there's a quote that I really like, it's "Se você não tem pelo que morrer, então por quê você tá vivo?" or, in english, if you have nothing to die for, why are you alive? I really want to take this with me and was thinking about getting a tattoo. So I started studying a bit the dovahzul language and used the translator, but I'm kinda confused about how I could translate the second part of the quote. Didn't find an word for "why" and the closest I could get was; Rul hi lost nid wah dir fah ___ los hi nahl Anybody has an idea of how I could get the same meaning? Btw, I'm not an english native speaker and mine's bit broken without practicing it, sorry about any mistakes

hello

first i wanna clairify that i might not be good in dovahzul but my understanding of it is that if there is no word for it then you cut that word out and still get the same meaning.

someone other may correct me if i am wrong but thats just how i think but i might be way wrong here

by Kestbahin
November 9, 2022
Migboy
So, there's a song I love that's called "Estamos Vivos" from Fabio Brazza, and there's a quote that I really like, it's "Se você não tem pelo que morrer, então por quê você tá vivo?" or, in english, if you have nothing to die for, why are you alive? I really want to take this with me and was thinking about getting a tattoo. So I started studying a bit the dovahzul language and used the translator, but I'm kinda confused about how I could translate the second part of the quote. Didn't find an word for "why" and the closest I could get was; Rul hi lost nid wah dir fah ___ los hi nahl Anybody has an idea of how I could get the same meaning? Btw, I'm not an english native speaker and mine's bit broken without practicing it, sorry about any mistakes

hello

first i wanna clairify that i might not be good in dovahzul but my understanding of it is that if there is no word for it then you cut that word out and still get the same meaning.

someone other may correct me if i am wrong but thats just how i think but i might be way wrong here

baldaily
December 13, 2022

You can't see what the carpenter really looks like.
You can't see what the carpenter really looks like, because he only swings his ax at the stake in front of him.
The stake is not the size of a pine tree. If you insist on drawing, it is about the same size as the circle you make with two palms.
voip phone service
A very interesting website

by baldaily
December 13, 2022

You can't see what the carpenter really looks like.
You can't see what the carpenter really looks like, because he only swings his ax at the stake in front of him.
The stake is not the size of a pine tree. If you insist on drawing, it is about the same size as the circle you make with two palms.
voip phone service
A very interesting website

Karol
May 3, 2023

Are you in search of some fresh, captivating music? Try "House Brause EP" by Brause on Volumo for something truly stimulating - their mix of deep house and tech house is guaranteed to get your groove going! Grab a copy now at https://volumo.com/album/37419-house-brause-ep and add this album into your playlist for nonstop groove.

by Karol
May 3, 2023

Are you in search of some fresh, captivating music? Try "House Brause EP" by Brause on Volumo for something truly stimulating - their mix of deep house and tech house is guaranteed to get your groove going! Grab a copy now at https://volumo.com/album/37419-house-brause-ep and add this album into your playlist for nonstop groove.

MichaelFinn
May 11, 2023

If you need assistance in any written task you may hire an expert writer from us, We are a team of professional writers who resolve student's queries like "pay someone to write my assignment online" and make sure to assist them completely.

by MichaelFinn
May 11, 2023

If you need assistance in any written task you may hire an expert writer from us, We are a team of professional writers who resolve student's queries like "pay someone to write my assignment online" and make sure to assist them completely.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.