Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is the best way to rack up gold?

DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013

I know of posting words or posting threads, are there more effective ways?

by DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013

I know of posting words or posting threads, are there more effective ways?

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 14, 2013

Both ways are equally effective at acquiring gold. You can also get a lot of gold by participating in the Jarl's Bounty when it shows up. Of course, getting gold shouldn't be the end goal of posting things - only that you have something interesting to share or say!

by paarthurnax
December 14, 2013

Both ways are equally effective at acquiring gold. You can also get a lot of gold by participating in the Jarl's Bounty when it shows up. Of course, getting gold shouldn't be the end goal of posting things - only that you have something interesting to share or say!

DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013
paarthurnax

I know but, still, gold does have its uses
by DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013
paarthurnax

I know but, still, gold does have its uses

ikaram
July 16, 2014

Not much uses really. It just makes you feel proud.

by ikaram
July 16, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
July 16, 2014
ikaram

That's kinda what I meant

by DovahKiinZaan
July 16, 2014
ikaram

That's kinda what I meant

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.