DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013

Ledgendary Dragon is mine

by DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013

Ledgendary Dragon is mine

Hutson09
December 17, 2013

Anyone who has faced Karstaag knows he is the hardest opponent in the game. That silly level 81 guy who finds you isn't anything in comparison to this unholy spawn of evil.

Full Dragonbone armor, enchanted for protection, over 500 armor rating......one hit death to me.

by Hutson09
December 17, 2013

Anyone who has faced Karstaag knows he is the hardest opponent in the game. That silly level 81 guy who finds you isn't anything in comparison to this unholy spawn of evil.

Full Dragonbone armor, enchanted for protection, over 500 armor rating......one hit death to me.

DovahKiinZaan
December 20, 2013

Also, is he the 'Ebony Warrior' because he is one HARD to kill boss!

by DovahKiinZaan
December 20, 2013

Krahvulgein
December 30, 2013

Are we talking lore or in game enemies?

by Krahvulgein
December 30, 2013

DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2014
Sostuz

In game, lore can be potentially confusing

by DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2014
Sostuz

In game, lore can be potentially confusing

agahrkahrann
January 4, 2014

If you need help with any bosses try the deathbrand armour on its own it the best armor in the game ( arguable )

by agahrkahrann
January 4, 2014

If you need help with any bosses try the deathbrand armour on its own it the best armor in the game ( arguable )

Styorngolkiir
January 12, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

Not for me he wasn't!  I assume you are talking about the Boethia quest.  I listened to the quest objectives and took out each gaurd stealthily.  The most hilarous part had to be the fact that the ebony warrior got angry at one of his workers for some unkown reason, and the two started to fight!  I then took total advantage with the bow and shot down both of them with one or two hits with the arrow.  Then, the orc who is comepletly unaware of what was happening stops mining and shouts out "Who's there!?......." He walks over the pair of dead bodies and says to himself,

"Must've been the wind."

by Styorngolkiir
January 12, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

Not for me he wasn't!  I assume you are talking about the Boethia quest.  I listened to the quest objectives and took out each gaurd stealthily.  The most hilarous part had to be the fact that the ebony warrior got angry at one of his workers for some unkown reason, and the two started to fight!  I then took total advantage with the bow and shot down both of them with one or two hits with the arrow.  Then, the orc who is comepletly unaware of what was happening stops mining and shouts out "Who's there!?......." He walks over the pair of dead bodies and says to himself,

"Must've been the wind."

Styorngolkiir
January 12, 2014

Anyways, paarthunax was my toughest enemy to kill. If you want to get straight to the point, scroll to the bottom, but if not, get ready for the most ironic story you will ever hear.

I talk to him after Tulius and Ulfric were done with their little "peice treaty" and spoke to paarthunax about how what's her name wanted me to kill him.  He explained to me how he has actually changed through long years of meditation and determination, and honestly, I did not want to kill him.  He was my Favorite character, yet I wanted to get along through the story.  I then snuck up behind him with my mace (of Molag Bal), and proceeded to ripping his flesh apart continuosly.  I sortoff cryed mentally like one would cry when their favorite TV character died.  When I finally got him to 1 health point.... he did not die!  I was so happy, but then, realising that he was an important character at the moment and could not die, I knew he would have to die later on.  For some reason though, upon returning to Windhelm, the quest was completed.  To make a story shorter, lets fast forward all the way to the future when I return to Nirn after defeating Aldluin.  I am laughing in victory and bathing in glory when all of the sudden a strange vortex of light surrounds me.  I turn around only to see Paarthurnax's skeleton.

Overall, Paarthurnax was the hardest person to kill in Skryim simply because I barely had the guts to even see what I considered my favorite character die in front of my eyes. ),:

by Styorngolkiir
January 12, 2014

Anyways, paarthunax was my toughest enemy to kill. If you want to get straight to the point, scroll to the bottom, but if not, get ready for the most ironic story you will ever hear.

I talk to him after Tulius and Ulfric were done with their little "peice treaty" and spoke to paarthunax about how what's her name wanted me to kill him.  He explained to me how he has actually changed through long years of meditation and determination, and honestly, I did not want to kill him.  He was my Favorite character, yet I wanted to get along through the story.  I then snuck up behind him with my mace (of Molag Bal), and proceeded to ripping his flesh apart continuosly.  I sortoff cryed mentally like one would cry when their favorite TV character died.  When I finally got him to 1 health point.... he did not die!  I was so happy, but then, realising that he was an important character at the moment and could not die, I knew he would have to die later on.  For some reason though, upon returning to Windhelm, the quest was completed.  To make a story shorter, lets fast forward all the way to the future when I return to Nirn after defeating Aldluin.  I am laughing in victory and bathing in glory when all of the sudden a strange vortex of light surrounds me.  I turn around only to see Paarthurnax's skeleton.

Overall, Paarthurnax was the hardest person to kill in Skryim simply because I barely had the guts to even see what I considered my favorite character die in front of my eyes. ),:

DovahKiinZaan
January 12, 2014
Styorngolkiir
DovaKiinZaan

Not for me he wasn't!  I assume you are talking about the Boethia quest.  I

listened to the quest objectives and took out each gaurd stealthily.  The most

hilarous part had to be the fact that the ebony warrior got angry at one of his

workers for some unkown reason, and the two started to fight!  I then took total

advantage with the bow and shot down both of them with one or two hits with

the arrow.  Then, the orc who is comepletly unaware of what was happening stops mining and shouts out "Who's there!?......." He walks over the pair of dead bodies and says to himself,

No, the ebony warrior is a person at lvl 81

"Must've been the wind."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 12, 2014
Styorngolkiir
DovaKiinZaan

Not for me he wasn't!  I assume you are talking about the Boethia quest.  I

listened to the quest objectives and took out each gaurd stealthily.  The most

hilarous part had to be the fact that the ebony warrior got angry at one of his

workers for some unkown reason, and the two started to fight!  I then took total

advantage with the bow and shot down both of them with one or two hits with

the arrow.  Then, the orc who is comepletly unaware of what was happening stops mining and shouts out "Who's there!?......." He walks over the pair of dead bodies and says to himself,

No, the ebony warrior is a person at lvl 81

"Must've been the wind."

Loniizrath
January 28, 2014
Freakin' Miraak. You have to kill him FOUR TIMES! He's also at lvl 150. He's also immune to dragon shouts. He also has a badass tenticle sword.
by Loniizrath
January 28, 2014
Freakin' Miraak. You have to kill him FOUR TIMES! He's also at lvl 150. He's also immune to dragon shouts. He also has a badass tenticle sword.

Styorngolkiir
January 28, 2014
Toxikyle

Honestly, I didn't have much trouble with him, but I can see why one would have such issues. I thought the whole battle was pretty epic, since it was literaly facing another dragonborn. He acted the exact same way as you would in nearly every situation (if your two strongest skills happened to be destruction spells and one-handed)!

by Styorngolkiir
January 28, 2014
Toxikyle

Honestly, I didn't have much trouble with him, but I can see why one would have such issues. I thought the whole battle was pretty epic, since it was literaly facing another dragonborn. He acted the exact same way as you would in nearly every situation (if your two strongest skills happened to be destruction spells and one-handed)!

Styorngolkiir
January 28, 2014

My new hardest enemy ended up being very high leveled dragons, specifically the ones that breath fire. However, I know have spellbreaker.  Hehehe, try to mess with me now you blasted dragons!

by Styorngolkiir
January 28, 2014

My new hardest enemy ended up being very high leveled dragons, specifically the ones that breath fire. However, I know have spellbreaker.  Hehehe, try to mess with me now you blasted dragons!

Jzargo01
February 4, 2014

I honestly think the dragon in Kynesgrove, Alduin, Frost Trolls, and just for the Lulz, Jarl Balgruuf.

by Jzargo01
February 4, 2014

I honestly think the dragon in Kynesgrove, Alduin, Frost Trolls, and just for the Lulz, Jarl Balgruuf.

Styorngolkiir
February 4, 2014
Jzargo01

For the lols, I once tried killing everyone in Dragonsreach.  The last thing I ever saw was the jarl's axe comming straight towards my face!

by Styorngolkiir
February 4, 2014
Jzargo01

For the lols, I once tried killing everyone in Dragonsreach.  The last thing I ever saw was the jarl's axe comming straight towards my face!

Jzargo01
February 5, 2014

For mine, I used that cheat to get every spell, and became a werewolf.

by Jzargo01
February 5, 2014

For mine, I used that cheat to get every spell, and became a werewolf.

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.