Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Suggestion: Friend's List

TRBagon
December 18, 2013

I don't know if this is already being planned or not. But I was thinking of some sort of friend's list or contact's list.  Just a suggestion of mine.

~Tatsu

by TRBagon
December 18, 2013

I don't know if this is already being planned or not. But I was thinking of some sort of friend's list or contact's list.  Just a suggestion of mine.

~Tatsu

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 18, 2013

Possibly, others have mentioned something similar. Any ideas on what a friends list might do that isn't currently being done? For example on other sites it might show when your friends are online, but right now it shows everyone online anyway.

by paarthurnax
December 18, 2013

Possibly, others have mentioned something similar. Any ideas on what a friends list might do that isn't currently being done? For example on other sites it might show when your friends are online, but right now it shows everyone online anyway.

TRBagon
December 18, 2013

Well, there could be private instant messaging. Maybe some kind of trade system too because you can already give people items and gold. Those are the only suggestions that I've thought of.

~Gamer Braeburn

by TRBagon
December 18, 2013

Well, there could be private instant messaging. Maybe some kind of trade system too because you can already give people items and gold. Those are the only suggestions that I've thought of.

~Gamer Braeburn

strunkahriik
January 31, 2014

I as well see a little use in the system, but nothing that really isn't already being done besides Instant Messaging. For Private IMs, an XAT.com chat could be embedded into the site. From there you can create your own private rooms and invite certain users. While it may not be original, it can be a little useful.

Back to the Friend's List idea, yes. Not really needed at this moment. As the site potentially grows, in members and features, it could be useful later.

by strunkahriik
January 31, 2014

I as well see a little use in the system, but nothing that really isn't already being done besides Instant Messaging. For Private IMs, an XAT.com chat could be embedded into the site. From there you can create your own private rooms and invite certain users. While it may not be original, it can be a little useful.

Back to the Friend's List idea, yes. Not really needed at this moment. As the site potentially grows, in members and features, it could be useful later.

Mahlaansaviik
April 27, 2014

It could be used to show whenever a friend makes a post. Sort of like a friend's activity list. Could also show whenever they successfully submit a new word or get new hoard items.

There could also be a way to privately talk to friends on the community wall. Maybe by putting "fahdon/ (insert message here)". Not sure if this last one would be that great though.

by Mahlaansaviik
April 27, 2014

It could be used to show whenever a friend makes a post. Sort of like a friend's activity list. Could also show whenever they successfully submit a new word or get new hoard items.

There could also be a way to privately talk to friends on the community wall. Maybe by putting "fahdon/ (insert message here)". Not sure if this last one would be that great though.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.