Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim mod puts Dragon language runes on weapon

scrptrx
December 31, 2013

This Skyrim mod infused the sword Dawnbreaker with runes of the Dragon Language. While technically the runes should be in Daedric, it's kind of cool to think about the Player (the Dragonborn) holding the sword, and like The One Ring it emblazens with a magical script when held by the right person...

The runes on it are "Tuz Do Fin Shul" which translates into Blade of the Sun, I felt it was kinda fitting due to the swords properties

by scrptrx
December 31, 2013

This Skyrim mod infused the sword Dawnbreaker with runes of the Dragon Language. While technically the runes should be in Daedric, it's kind of cool to think about the Player (the Dragonborn) holding the sword, and like The One Ring it emblazens with a magical script when held by the right person...

The runes on it are "Tuz Do Fin Shul" which translates into Blade of the Sun, I felt it was kinda fitting due to the swords properties

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 2, 2014

Nice mod, looks awesome!

by paarthurnax
January 2, 2014

Nice mod, looks awesome!

agahrkahrann
January 4, 2014

Aww I wish I could get this on ps3

by agahrkahrann
January 4, 2014

Aww I wish I could get this on ps3

DovahKiinZaan
January 12, 2014

Great Mod

by DovahKiinZaan
January 12, 2014

Great Mod

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Epic mod!
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Epic mod!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.