Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Setting for the next TES game?

Loniizrath
January 2, 2014

I personally think the next Elder Scrolls game will take place in the Summerset Isles, and here's why:

Most TES games have taken place in the Northernmost half of Tamriel, with none of the main series games (save for Arena) having you ever set foot in the four southern provinces of  Tamriel: Black Marsh, Valenwood, Elswer, and Summerset. And with all the chaos caused by the Third Aldmeri Dominion A.K.A. The Thalmor in the last two Elder Scrolls games, it seem inevitable that they will be an integral part of TES VI, therefore it seems only logical to have TES VI take place in the Altmer's homeland, as well as the headquarters of The Thalmor.

It would be nice to see an Elder Scrolls game with all of Tamriel accessable though. What do you guys think?

by Loniizrath
January 2, 2014

I personally think the next Elder Scrolls game will take place in the Summerset Isles, and here's why:

Most TES games have taken place in the Northernmost half of Tamriel, with none of the main series games (save for Arena) having you ever set foot in the four southern provinces of  Tamriel: Black Marsh, Valenwood, Elswer, and Summerset. And with all the chaos caused by the Third Aldmeri Dominion A.K.A. The Thalmor in the last two Elder Scrolls games, it seem inevitable that they will be an integral part of TES VI, therefore it seems only logical to have TES VI take place in the Altmer's homeland, as well as the headquarters of The Thalmor.

It would be nice to see an Elder Scrolls game with all of Tamriel accessable though. What do you guys think?

Aaliizah
January 3, 2014

I'd love to go to Elsweyr. The Khajiit fascinate me. It would be really cool to be able to choose which breed you'd want to be. And we'd get to explore humid jungles and dusty badlands! But it would be even more incredible if we got to go back in time to the age of Dwemer and Snow Elves. Imagine what that would be like! That would probably take place in Skyrim and Morrowind which maybe wouldn't be as exciting as it could be because we've already been there. But still.

by Aaliizah
January 3, 2014

I'd love to go to Elsweyr. The Khajiit fascinate me. It would be really cool to be able to choose which breed you'd want to be. And we'd get to explore humid jungles and dusty badlands! But it would be even more incredible if we got to go back in time to the age of Dwemer and Snow Elves. Imagine what that would be like! That would probably take place in Skyrim and Morrowind which maybe wouldn't be as exciting as it could be because we've already been there. But still.

Styorngolkiir
January 16, 2014

You two know that the next Elder Scrolls (The Elder Scrolls Online) game is taking place in all of Tamrial, right? Unless if you aren't counting on that game in which case........ I don't know.

by Styorngolkiir
January 16, 2014

You two know that the next Elder Scrolls (The Elder Scrolls Online) game is taking place in all of Tamrial, right? Unless if you aren't counting on that game in which case........ I don't know.

Loniizrath
January 16, 2014

It's not a main series TES game, you can't leave your faction's territory until you get to a high enough level, Cyrodiil is being left out, as well as large portions of Elsweyr and Black Marsh. For these reasons, I tend not to count it when disscussing this type of thing.

by Loniizrath
January 16, 2014

It's not a main series TES game, you can't leave your faction's territory until you get to a high enough level, Cyrodiil is being left out, as well as large portions of Elsweyr and Black Marsh. For these reasons, I tend not to count it when disscussing this type of thing.

Styorngolkiir
January 16, 2014

I thought so. I guess Elsweyr would be a cool place to go to though. Personally, I'm not one that absolutly adores the khajiit, but I think the idea of a great desert would seem really fun to adventure in?

KROL6 ?

by Styorngolkiir
January 16, 2014

I thought so. I guess Elsweyr would be a cool place to go to though. Personally, I'm not one that absolutly adores the khajiit, but I think the idea of a great desert would seem really fun to adventure in?

KROL6 ?

Toorlokviing
January 16, 2014

i would personally love to visit black marsh as it is exotic and not very fleshed out lore wise..we hardly know anything about it and now would be the chance for beth to do something more with it....though teso will prolly fill in a  lot of gaps . there will still be some that only beth can fill in.  realistically and quest wise...summerset isle is more likely the best canidate simply because skyrim was left very open ended in terms of war and college questline. beth could do so much with that, your head will start spinning

by Toorlokviing
January 16, 2014

i would personally love to visit black marsh as it is exotic and not very fleshed out lore wise..we hardly know anything about it and now would be the chance for beth to do something more with it....though teso will prolly fill in a  lot of gaps . there will still be some that only beth can fill in.  realistically and quest wise...summerset isle is more likely the best canidate simply because skyrim was left very open ended in terms of war and college questline. beth could do so much with that, your head will start spinning

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.