Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Married

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2014

I chose Aela the Hunteress. I dont know why. When I joined the Companions and saw her, she looked different then the rest, and it wasnt just the facepaint or what she wore. She had a great body and was, in a way, showing it a little without armor. Just her clothing. We got married and we moved to our new house in Windhelm. If it was real life, Id still fall in love with her.

by Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2014

I chose Aela the Hunteress. I dont know why. When I joined the Companions and saw her, she looked different then the rest, and it wasnt just the facepaint or what she wore. She had a great body and was, in a way, showing it a little without armor. Just her clothing. We got married and we moved to our new house in Windhelm. If it was real life, Id still fall in love with her.

nojman96
January 24, 2014

Camilla Valerius is the best wife. Her voice is so calm and I turned her into a Vampire.

by nojman96
January 24, 2014

Camilla Valerius is the best wife. Her voice is so calm and I turned her into a Vampire.

Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2014

I didnt even know you could marry her.

by Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2014

I didnt even know you could marry her.

perrydrums
January 27, 2014

Oh yeah still single haha, I'm actually not far at all in the game, just bought it, but I had heard of the language and theme songs before and because of those I bought the game haha.

by perrydrums
January 27, 2014

Oh yeah still single haha, I'm actually not far at all in the game, just bought it, but I had heard of the language and theme songs before and because of those I bought the game haha.

maatdopah
April 3, 2014

I married ysolda. I just remember her being the first woman I helped in the game. I just thought she was the best choice.

by maatdopah
April 3, 2014

I married ysolda. I just remember her being the first woman I helped in the game. I just thought she was the best choice.

Mirkrilaar
April 3, 2014
For the life if me, I can't remember her. I might have to play it again on the weekend.
by Mirkrilaar
April 3, 2014
For the life if me, I can't remember her. I might have to play it again on the weekend.

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

Uthgerd. I am a female character, but male, and after I beat her in a brawl she commented on my amulet of Mara, I asked if she liked me, and she said yes. It glitched, and I'm a dude IRL, so i was smashing the A button (I play on Xbox)

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

Uthgerd. I am a female character, but male, and after I beat her in a brawl she commented on my amulet of Mara, I asked if she liked me, and she said yes. It glitched, and I'm a dude IRL, so i was smashing the A button (I play on Xbox)

Mirkrilaar
April 18, 2014

Not a glitch. You can have a gay marriage. I've tried. I haven't done it, but they just said they were in to me. XD

by Mirkrilaar
April 18, 2014

Not a glitch. You can have a gay marriage. I've tried. I haven't done it, but they just said they were in to me. XD

MonaOakenshield
May 15, 2014

I chose Vilkas. Why? Well, you cannot marry Ulfric or Erik and so Vilkas was the only acceptable man for me then. He looks quite okay, his a bit gruff and a good protector. 

by MonaOakenshield
May 15, 2014

I chose Vilkas. Why? Well, you cannot marry Ulfric or Erik and so Vilkas was the only acceptable man for me then. He looks quite okay, his a bit gruff and a good protector. 

Kzaji
May 15, 2014

I married Aela once, moved out to the house I spent days building near Falkreath, and was happy for a while. Then she(the great Huntress (and a werewolf no less) started complaining about how dangerous it was for the children with all of the spiders and wolves around. Ruined her for me. The children love that house, and I say the challenge is good for little Runa. Since then, I marry Lydia.

by Kzaji
May 15, 2014

I married Aela once, moved out to the house I spent days building near Falkreath, and was happy for a while. Then she(the great Huntress (and a werewolf no less) started complaining about how dangerous it was for the children with all of the spiders and wolves around. Ruined her for me. The children love that house, and I say the challenge is good for little Runa. Since then, I marry Lydia.

Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014
Kzaji

Well, fine if you don't like a woman that speaks her mind and has been a warrior all her life. Plus, if you move to Solitude, she's perfect. She won't complain at all. I personally think that Aela is very attractive and I love a girl that speaks her mind. And at least Aela calls you "dear" and "love". Lydia just always calls you "Thane". I didn't find that attractive, but that's just me personally.

by Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014
Kzaji

Well, fine if you don't like a woman that speaks her mind and has been a warrior all her life. Plus, if you move to Solitude, she's perfect. She won't complain at all. I personally think that Aela is very attractive and I love a girl that speaks her mind. And at least Aela calls you "dear" and "love". Lydia just always calls you "Thane". I didn't find that attractive, but that's just me personally.

Kzaji
May 16, 2014

My problem with it is that it's just so out of character for her. She's one of the most skilled and experienced warriors in Skyrim, completely fearless through all of the Companion quests, and suddenly she's worried about a few low-level mobs. I still love her (spoke a bit hastily in my last post, I guess), but that is the kind of bad character writing that I just can't get past. It's like they completely forgot who she is. Given her treatment of the Dovahkiin, I was expecting an attitude of "this is good exercise/practice for the children", or something thereabouts.

by Kzaji
May 16, 2014

My problem with it is that it's just so out of character for her. She's one of the most skilled and experienced warriors in Skyrim, completely fearless through all of the Companion quests, and suddenly she's worried about a few low-level mobs. I still love her (spoke a bit hastily in my last post, I guess), but that is the kind of bad character writing that I just can't get past. It's like they completely forgot who she is. Given her treatment of the Dovahkiin, I was expecting an attitude of "this is good exercise/practice for the children", or something thereabouts.

Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014
Kzaji

I supppose she just thinks that the children should be in a safe enviroment, like Solitude. Skyrim isn't really a place to raise children in a wild enviroment or places with bad raps. I think she's just looking out for whats best the children is all.

by Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014
Kzaji

I supppose she just thinks that the children should be in a safe enviroment, like Solitude. Skyrim isn't really a place to raise children in a wild enviroment or places with bad raps. I think she's just looking out for whats best the children is all.

Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014
I married ysolda because she can cook
by Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014
I married ysolda because she can cook

Mirkrilaar
May 30, 2014

They all do that. Aela just looks sexy doing it. lol

by Mirkrilaar
May 30, 2014

They all do that. Aela just looks sexy doing it. lol

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.