Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Off Site Conversations

Sosurikrath
January 20, 2014

I havent seen anything of this sort yet, though admittedly I havent dug too deeply in the forums; but if anhyone is interested I'd like to start having conversations off the site in Dovahzul so I can continue to develop skills in the language even when I am off the computer. So, was thinking anyone could message me if they are up for it or even start a running list of Kik usernames or people who are willing to give their personal numbers for texting, which I am. Obviously these conversations would be largely in transliterated speech (unless we all become penpals?). I am sorry if this was the wrong place in the forums to place this, I just didnt think it quite fit in the regular Dovahzul forum.

by Sosurikrath
January 20, 2014

I havent seen anything of this sort yet, though admittedly I havent dug too deeply in the forums; but if anhyone is interested I'd like to start having conversations off the site in Dovahzul so I can continue to develop skills in the language even when I am off the computer. So, was thinking anyone could message me if they are up for it or even start a running list of Kik usernames or people who are willing to give their personal numbers for texting, which I am. Obviously these conversations would be largely in transliterated speech (unless we all become penpals?). I am sorry if this was the wrong place in the forums to place this, I just didnt think it quite fit in the regular Dovahzul forum.

dilaag
November 25, 2014

my number is (505) 933-4200 if you ever want to text in dovahzul

by dilaag
November 25, 2014

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
dilaag

Id advise PM messages with numbers so that the whole site doesnt see it. Just saying.

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
dilaag

Id advise PM messages with numbers so that the whole site doesnt see it. Just saying.

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
dilaag

Now I know your number and have the ability to keep you up all night with spam texts, mwahahahaha!

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
dilaag

Now I know your number and have the ability to keep you up all night with spam texts, mwahahahaha!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.